Anger

Ok, first of all, sorry for not updating in a while. I just have had writer's block, and some personal stuff. Not to mention that after i wrote this chapter, it suddenly malfunctioned and got deleted. I lost the chapter and it took some time to re-write this.  😥
Next chapter will be shoutouts to all my persistent readers!

(Y\N)'s pov

I went to bed early. What should i do? I'm kind of tired of waiting for him to make a move, but then again, I'm too scared to make a move myself.

I've been waiting... But alas. I'll figure it out in the morning.

(Le time skip to morning. Btw did anyone tell you that you look beautiful in the morning? No? Well there's always tomorrow. This time skip is brought to you by a very mean author.)

I got up and walked into the main room with my uniform on. Wow how long did i sleep? Everyone is ready and going, the casino is packed. I try my best to find a clock. It's strange that everyone here has inanimate objects for heads, yet, no one has a freaking clock... I eventually get the time from wheezy.

I go over to him, he's talking to chips but whatever.

"Hey wheezy, chips, either of you know what time it is?"

" Yeah, uh. " wheezy looks at his watch, "11:00... "

11:00? Damn!

"K, thanks wheezy!"

"Anytime!" He goes back to talking to chips.

I run over to the main counter to apologise to dice. He's just talking to some guys at the bar, drinking something. I don't really care what it is.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to oversleep! Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Didn't want to break and enter, doll. " he winks at me.

"Right." I go over to a table and start to deal cards.

Dice's pov

She overslept. Huh, i wonder if that's something she usually does. She clocked out early, but still slept late.

"You okay?" One of the men I'm talking to asks

I turn my head to him

"Yeah. Why?"

" You're starin' at the little lady that apologized for... Somethin'"

"No, I'm not." I start to get angry.

"Ok, ok." He puts his hands up in defeat.

She comes back up to the bar.

"Hey, little lady." The man holds his hand out to her.

"Um. Hi?"

"You're pretty!"

" Th-thanks... "

"Come sit next to me."

" No... "

"Come on."

I can't just let this happen! Just because i wasn't staring at her, now he sees it as a chance to pick her up? Not on my watch.

"Hey, leave her alone." I put my hand on her shoulder. To my surprise, she pulls away from me.

"I can fight my own battles."

" What? Uh, I know, I just... I didn't. "

"Why do you always do that?"

" What? "

"Try and help me all the time? You don't do that for anyone else! It's strange and it kind of freaks me out! Why me? Why me?"

"It... It... It's because... It's because... I..." Oh no. I'm about to say it. I'm going to tell her. Here it comes...

Hope you liked it! Bring comments of hate for my cliffhanger. Please! Remember, next chapter will be shoutouts of my dedicated readers!