caught

Ok sorry but I'm just gonna leave this here before the chapter starts

Soooooooooo...

Also i forgot to give Freedom__Rogers a shoutout for getting the special thing i added on "Baroness Von Bon Bon pt.2" so yeah good job, Freedom__Rogers! You were the only one to get it T^T

Ok on with the story

King Dice's pov

Well, I'm dead. I know how... how much perseverance that (Y\N) has, but that's not enough to avoid my boss's wrath.

I'm not actually allowed to have... Relationships. And he kinda specifically told me not to have a relationship with (Y\N) because i acted "strange" around her.

Maybe he's not wrong, but...

Dammit. We're already almost there. Just a little bit farther and we'll have to face him. Oh.

He- he's already walking out the door. Sh*t. sh*t. sh*t. sh*t. He's coming our way. I try to pull away from (Y\N) but as it turns out, she's even more scared than i am. She holds tight and steps back.

I step forward. I may be an a**hole, but I'm still a man.

"So, what's been going on?" He paces around, almost as if he's trying to specifically see (Y\N).

"Don't know what 'ya mean, boss."

"Are you kidding? The thing with the little wretch hiding there. "

I started to get angry. Really angry. I could even tell by the way that he was looking at me that he was surprised.

I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to calm down. I took a deep breath and looked to (Y\N) for a second. She was shaking in fear. After all, the devil was starting straight at her.

"Now, first of all, she ain't a wretch. And second of all, who told ya anything?"

The devil looked angry, but then took a moment to consider the logic of the question.

"Baroness." He murmured quietly

"Now, do ya really believe that two timin' princess only focused on getting guys to chase after her?"

Devils pov

To be honest, he was right. All that baroness had wanted recently was to...

Well, you wouldn't believe how many people think dice is interesting. I don't see it.

"Yeah. But i don't want to see anything strange going on between you two."

Dice nodded dismissively.

All i could do was stare at the girl now. What was wrong with her?

(Y\N)'s pov

I can't understand. Why's he staring at me like that? He's kind of scaring me. I took a small step backwards. He took a step forward. Why wasn't dice doing anything? I looked up at him, but he was looking away.

He took another step forward.

I stepped away from dice. Maybe he was looking at me because he was wondering why i was standing behind dice. I tried to make it visible that i wasn't doing anything.

Nope.

He stepped closer. It started to get creepy. He looked right into my eyes. Then he walked away. What the hell was that?

I looked to dice, "why did he do that? Why didn't you help me?"

" Well, he's observant. You were actually kind of acting strange, I'll admit. "

"What?"

Hey! Give your guesses in the comments section!!!!