Maybe?

OK SO MY PEEPS, BEFORE I GET TO THE STORY, I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VIEWS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS ON THIS STORY, IT MEANS SO SO MUCH TO ME!

Ok now for the story

Dice's pov

  After that... Encounter... With (Y\N) last night, she's been hanging out with me a lot more, but from a... Safe distance... Of sorts. She really hasn't gone too far as to not want to touch me at all, but she, maybe feels uncomfortable?

I'm hoping that soon, we can become more than just awkward friends. So i confronted her about it, but this is how the conversation went:

"Hey, (Y\N)?"

"Hm? What's up?"

"Do you like me as a friend or something else?" Alright, it's really straightforward and blunt but i couldn't think of anything else to say.

"More than a friend!"

"Really?" To be honest, I got excited

"Yeah, more like a best friend!" Wow ok not what i expected or wanted but ok, dreams crushed. I'm fine.

"Oh, Ok!" Be optimistic...

"Or I don't know, special friends?" She looked up in thought.

Is that any better? Maybe.

"So, want to watch a movie tonight, (Y\N)?"

"Oh, tonight?"

"I-If you've got plans tonight, you know, we don't have to, I mean I was just wonderi-"

"-tonight would be great."

" Ok! Um... Ok then, (Idk insert whatever time is best for you)? "

"Yeah, so, see you then."

" Yeah. "

So that was the most awkward conversation ever, but i guess you could call it a... Date? Oh, now i really want to get her something special. Something unique. But how am i ever supposed to find something like that?

Could she ever fall for me?

Maybe.

Maybe.

Sorry for such a short chapter! I'll update a longer, spicier chapter tomorrow. And you know how spicy this can get, wink wink 😉