❤❤❤❤❤

King Dice's pov

(Last time on Dragon Ball Z... Jk lol)

"It... It... It's because... It's because... I..." Oh no. I'm about to say it. I'm going to tell her. Here it comes...

"It's because I love you!!"

(Y\N)'s pov

Oh.

I can feel my face getting hot, and i blink rapidly in surprise. He... He... Loves me?

That can't be, can it? I can see that everyone else is staring, but all I'm focusing on is his face. His eyes are closed and he's silent. He looks as if he's going to explode.

He opens one eye, and it's glowing green.

"What?" I try to say, but my throat feels clogged up. I can't talk, and all that comes out is a raspy whisper.

He suddenly regains his composure, and walks over only to grab my wrist and lead me to his room. I'm so in shock that i can't even decline. He closes the door and immediately begins with:

"I'm sorry, I was out of line and-"

But before he can finish, I pull him into a passionate kiss. I can't really describe it, but it feels right. I don't want to feel like i need to hide something anymore. I'm free from that now.

We pull away from each other, both blushing profuiously.

"Wow..."

" I love you too. "

We left the room and everyone stared as we walked by. But i didn't care. I was his sugar.

His special girl.

Well that was cheesy and cliche but idk what to do next... I'm stuck but i hope you guys enjoyed the love!!! Seriously help me Idk if i should create another book or if i should do something to this one.