Back

GODDAMN IT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LAUGHED AT THIS FUCKING PICTURE

OK I KNOW I DON'T UPDATE AS MUCH AS I SHOULD BUT HERE YOU GO ALRIGHT!  Anyway, thank you to AmyWhitely4469 for encouraging me to continue.
I want to personally apologise to all my followers. I know i haven't been consistent and you guys might be... Forgetting I'm here but i really try! I want to make you guys happy!

Alright here we go!

(Y\N's pov)

I backed up even farther, feeling his eyes on my face, and his hot breath on my skin.

I winced just a bit, trying to collect myself. The walls suddenly felt as if they were getting closer, encasing me in this... Prison, and i suddenly realized I didn't know what i was doing here.

I tried to get free, but he rested his hands beside me firmly. I saw no means of escape. He said nothing more, and i tried not to release eye contact.

But it was so difficult. I felt so small and insignificant. He sure was good at that... I looked down a bit, not moving my head. The room looked darker now.

The only light in the room now was his glowing eyes, illuminating his face, burning with anger. His teeth were bared, and his eyes were wide.

I felt guilty. Who was i, messing with this mountain of a man? I suddenly realized, I could leave if i wanted.

My life has taken such a sudden turn off a cliff.

I raised my leg, leaned back, and kicked him... In his... *ahem*

He yelled in pain and immediately released his grip, making him fall to the floor. I felt terrible, but i really need to clear my mind.

Then i ran out the door, speeding, pushing everyone out of my way. I got out, took a look around, and ran the only place i remember. I ran to Cuphead and Mugman's house.

I looked over my shoulder the entire time i was running, to make sure i wasn't followed. Thankfully, I wasn't.

When i arrived, I lightly knocked on the door. I was greeted my the face of an elderly kettle-looking man. I was taller than him, but not by very much.

"Hello... This is the residence of Cuphead and Mugman... Right?"

" Yes... " he said cautiously

I sighed in relief.

"May i speak to them?"

" Who are you? And why do you need to speak to them? "

"I'm... My name is (Y\N) and i helped them with thier... Adventures..."

He invited me in, and took me to a room where both boys sat, playing games. I'm glad the devil... Let them off easy...

Sort of.

They both clearly had at least two casts. Cuphead was chipped, and Mugman had bandages all over. They were laughing so that's good i guess...

"What are you doing here, (Y\N)?" Cuphead shot me a dirty look

"You left us! Now look at us!" Pouted Mugman.

" I'm sorry, ok! I had... A lot to deal with... But what happened? "

They looked at each other, then relaxed.

"Well, without your help, the devil nearly killed us and took lots of the contracts..." Cuphead lowered his voice, "we let the other ones go."

He then picked up a bag and showed me. It was full of broken pieces of glass.

"We don't know how to put them back on."

I sighed. "Alright! I'll help!"

Maybe i should stay here for a little while

Dice's pov

FUCK THAT HURT

Damn! Was i perhaps too overbearing? Shit that's definitely bruised.

Where the hell did she go? Fuck did i lose her again? I picked myself up and limped over to a chair.

FUCK WHAT KINDA SHOES WAS SHE WEARING?

I guess I'll have to go out and look for her