Drunk

This chapter is spicy af. Remember to comment your thoughts down below!

(Y\N)'s pov

I still had my eyes closed, even though i was awake. I felt like getting used to where I was, because I wasn't in my own bed, that's for sure. It was warm, and soft. Where am I again? I can't remember a thing. Oh! Am I still at Dice's house?

I opened my eyes, and looked up to see Dice looking out the window. I was nestled in his arms. I quickly got up.

"Sorry! I hope I wasn't too much of a bother!"

"No, although you did kick me a bunch of times." Aaah! I kicked him?

"Sorry!"

"Don't apologize. I honestly think it's kinda cute. We should do this again sometime." he started to stretch. No doubt, that must've been uncomfortable with me in his arms all night.

"Yeah, sure! What time is it?"

"Time for us to get to work." He began to walk out the door. Wow okay. I leave and go to my room to get my uniform. I put it on, and head out. There's a big group of people talking. I see Mangosteen.

"Hey! What's going on?"

"W-well, people are talking about a drinking contest tonight."

"Ooh, sounds fun." I personally don't drink. But it'd be fun to see people get drunk and have fights and die. Oh gosh that's dark. I should seriously stop watching (any show about murder)... Hmm... Nah.

I start to help the tipsy troop serve drinks, then I move on to helping Wheezy and Chips with the dealing. I break a fight up, and I clean the messes. I haven't seen Dice since this morning, but with my schedule, the day flies by.

I have my mop, and I'm cleaning up spilled drinks. The casino is full of people ready for the drinking contest.

"Hey, doll." Dice grabs my waist.

"Woah! Hold on, soldier. What do you want?"

"You gonna do the drinking contest?" He looked slightly offended, but shook it off.

"No, I don't think so."

"Oh why not?" Cause I don't want to! But I know that answer won't be enough for him. Really no answer other than, 'yes' will work.

"I don't know. Why are you doing it?"

"Cause it's fun! Come on, we'll have fun!"

Hm. I don't like bieng pressured. I never can deal with it the right way. Oh what the hell why not?

"Och, fine, but I'm not going to be very good at it. You're probably gonna have to bring me back to my room."

"Alright." he put his hands up in defeat, "well come on, we're starting soon."

U followed him to the counter.

"All right!" cried Martini, "whoever prevails as the last one standing wins!"

"Oh, come on, we all know Dice is just going to win again." Chips rolled his eyes.

"Yep, you know it." Dice picked up the first glass, and then everyone else did, including me. I didn't even know the drink. But it sure was powerful. It's good. I kinda want some more... It's irresponsible, but it's tasty.

I don't remember much after that, just a lot of dancing, singing, and kissing.

(le time skip to morning. Oof u is drunk aaaaffffffff)

I woke up in a soft bed. Oh I've got a headache. I look to my right and...

Oh my God.

Hehe cliffhanger comment below what u think is going on~