Oh~

Ok if u haven't seen the picture look at it because it's hilarious.
Btw shout out to DaniOak7 for guessing last chapter's plot.

(Y\N)'s pov

I wake up to see the devil looking at me. I, of course, freak out and try to get up without looking stupid.

"Stop it" he says.

Ok now I'm really really really confused. I look at him and tilt my head to the side

"Stop what?"

"Seducing Dice. It's affecting his work."

"W-What? N-no, I-I'm not... I'm not-"

"Just stop." He walks out of the room.

What? I'm not, or, I'm not trying to... Seduce? What??????????????????? Did Dice say anything to him? He's not doing anything weird, right? Doesn't he usually relentlessly flirt with girls? Isn't that his forte?

I hold my head, because, boy is this giving me a headache. I'm going to talk to Dice today.

Ok my peeps I must interrupt your regularly scheduled program with a VERY important announcement

Ok back to the story!

Dice's pov

(Y\N) walks up to me, grinning. What did I do this time?

"Hey, so is anything going on?"

"Um, no? We're all just talking over here." I shrug. What am I supposed to say?

"Nothing special?"

"N-No..." did I forget something?

"Ok just don't let me affect your work." What? Why's that something she thinks of? Um I hope the boss didn't talk to her. But of course he did. Why else would she say that? This is why I should stop talking to him about this stuff. Ugh.

"Alright, then." I try to play it off, and continue watching the games. The cup boys pretty much gave up. But I haven't seen them around. I bet they're just trying to flee from the devil to gather up the strength to fight him.

Flashback!!!!! Dice and the devil are in the devil's office.

"Dice, what's with the girl?"

"(Y\N)? She's just one of the workers. What about her?"

"Why are you so weird around her?"

"Weird?"

"Well, you freeze up around her, and you start to stutter."

"I'm fine, she's at most a mild... Inconvenience for now."

"Inconvenience? What do you mean? You can't be falling for her, can you?"

"Um..."

"*sigh*, Dice you can't let her affect you."

"She won't! She hasn't!"

"Hmph. Alright."

(Y\N)'s pov

He seems unfazed. I was kind of awkward, wasn't I?

Nothing I can do about it now.

I watch him start to shuffle the deck of cards. Oh, I really want to talk to him. I just want to say, "I love you!!!" But what if he rejects me?

No. He wouldn't do that to me, but still, I want to make it heartfelt. Tomorrow maybe. A special day.

Special.