Stupid

Alright! Sorry that it took so long to update! Thanks so much for 300+ followers!!!!!!!!! You don't know how much you guys mean to me! I will try to update more now that I'm not being bombarded with so much stuff in daily life... ALSO THE PIC ABOVE IS AMAZING AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY

Also sorry that this chapter is kind of short but i have big plans, don't worry.

I saw him in the crowd, and began to push through the bunches of people. My only goal was to ask him one simple question, if he had any... Relations with Baroness von bon bon He was standing there, just talking, so i didn't think it'd be hard to get his attention.

I stood next to him, waiting for him to finish talking (if he ever does) I listened to his conversation. I couldn't quite tell what out was about. Something about a newcomer? I have no idea. I was snapped back to my thoughts and i tried to think back on what i was going to say.

Finally, he turned to me.

"Um, what do ya need, doll?" He raised an eyebrow. He looked sort of tired.

"Uh, so I... I, um." Suddenly i was overcome with nervous feelings.

I began to regret asking him. He probably would laugh at it. I hope that's the least of it though. This is kind off a personal question I guess.

He looked at me kind of strange. He clearly was anticipating an answer. I mean, that's what i came for. I cleared my throat, and lowered my voice. I know there are other people listening to what i have to say. Not my choice, or course.

"So, uh... I heard that you, um, that you are- or were kinda dating... B- Baroness or..." I stuttered like a crazy person.

I hate to stutter, but i had no choice. I was nervous, as always. But his reaction was sort of delayed. He slowly smiled and...

He simply laughed. I almost felt comforted by it. Like i was glad that's all he did. I felt like that, of course, until he answered.

"Obviously not, what are you stupid or something? What an idiotic thing to say." He chuckled, and turned to the others for praise.

I gasped in surprise. How dare he? What kinda sh*t thing is that to say to me? I grimaced and his smirk disappeared.

"Uh, doll, I uh, didn't mean it. I-"

I stormed off. He thinks he can say that to me? He's got another thing coming. I went to his room, as it was pretty much the only place to go. I leaned against the wall, and crossed my arms.

I could hear the clinking of glasses outside. In my fury, I focused on the sounds outside to see if he would come to check on me. There was the usual drunk laughing and yelling. The sound of it all calmed me. Until he opened the door. I stood, looking at him in anger.

"Hey, (Y\N). You... You know i didn't mean it right?" He mumbled sheepishly

" Yeah, but you didn't have to tell it to the whole damn casino! " I fumed.

"Come on, stop." He rolled his eyes.

Rolled his eyes! At me getting angry because he called me stupid! I've been called stupid before, and this was no joke. At that, I ran forward, and pushed him. With all my strength, I couldn't push him over. But it was enough.

The impact made him push me back, right into the wall.

It didn't hurt, but soon he was towering over me, pinning me against the wall. I whimpered, but i tried to not show how afraid i was.

His eyes glowed green, with a pure rage I had never seen before. Yet his voice was deep, and horrifyingly calm.

"Now doll, I would refrain from doing that again."