shake

Uh well so if you saw my latest chapter in my art book, you'll see that i made some (crappy)ship art for my OCs and I was wondering if i should make something like that but with King Dice and (Y\N)? Tell me what you think!

In other news, I'm kind of at a loss for ideas. I have serious writers block, so this chapter is mostly for fun. Please help a samauri sister out and give me ideas!

(Y\N)'s pov

"What?"

" Well, you, were... Shaking like mad and um... " he tilted his head up in thought  "Well, to be honest I'm not really sure why he was getting so observant."

"He was starting straight into my eyes though!"

" Eh, not really... "

He looked at me, but it felt like he was looking right through me, as if he wasn't really paying attention. Then he suddenly snapped back to reality.

"Come to think of it, he kind of was looking at your hair... Kinda..."

"Huh, weird. I feel like i should go ask him about it, but I'm not entirely sure about that."

" If you want to, I'll follow you gladly. "

"Sure, let's go."

" Uh, well are you sure you want to? "

I laughed a little

"Come on."

(Le time skip to when they are in the devil's counting room. This time skip is brought to you by a very late, very sorry author)

"Why are you two in here?" He snapped

"Well, I needed to ask you something about our last... Encounter with each other."

He sighed.

"Hey, dice, step out of the room, will ya?"

Hm? Why... Why would he need to leave? Without question, dice steps outside and shuts the door.

"What specifically so you mean?"

" Well, you kind of stared at me for a while. Why? "

"I don't really know... I just guess that your hair wasn't greasy like anyone else in inkwell. You're kind of the only other person with real, upkept hair."

Um.

Ok.

That's kind of strange, and specific.

Well, what can you do? I nod to him and walk out to dice.

"What'd he say?"

" Eh, nothing special, really. "