Holding on

Thank you all for being so supportive, you don't know how happy that makes me! I'll be sure to shout out some of my devoted readers next chapter (unless you don't want me to, just tell me if that's the case) ok sorry back to the story

Dice's pov

What else do I do? What if she actually asks me to pull the plug? I can't! Yes i can... No i can't! Yeah... You can... No!

Gah! I can't make up my mind! I feel like I'm going to pass out just looking at her. She's turned over and she's sleeping. She looks so peaceful. Her (H\L) (H\C) hair is spreading out across the pillow. She's so cute... So sweet. Everything i could ever hope to have in a girl.

Her breathing speeds up.

"N-no..." She whispers and frowns. She's closing her eyes tighter. Her heart rate speeds up, "No" she says again. It's speeding up even more.

W-what's happening? Is she okay? What do i do?!?

Her heart slows down. She lifts her eyelids ever so slowly. She looks tired. It's only when she looks at her hand do i realize I'm holding it.

(Y\N)'s pov

I had a bad dream. In it, I was in the hospital and these people kept covering my mouth and pulling the plugs on my heart monitor, and smashing my IV. I felt like i couldn't breathe. And everyone just laughed. My parents too.

When i awoke, I felt like i should be really aware of my surroundings. I was still processing the nightmare. I felt some pressure on my hand so I looked down at it.

Oh.

He... He's holding my hand. For real. Not a dream. Not a hallucination. He's holding my hand. I blush, and he looks down at what i was looking at. He seems to have forgotten he was holding it. He blushes too, then he yanks his hand away.

I'm still short of breath, so I have nothing to say. There's just this awkward silence.

Dice's pov

Ugh i really messed up now, didn't i? Holding her hand? What was i thinking? Then i just rudely moved away. She'll never love me.

Not the way i love her