Date~

Sorry for updating so late, I just had no time to do it during the day. And I know that I'm probably in a different time zone than most of you, so... Maybe it's just late for me.

Ok back to da spiciness

(Y\N)'s pov

I'm late! Oh, I spent so much time getting ready, that I'm late! Although, I'm rather happy with my outfit. It's a short (F\C) dress, with a couple simple (bracelets

ecklaces\chokers). I don't usually wear dresses, but this is a special occasion.

The movie's starting in about five minutes, and he... I hope he's not disappointed that I'm, like, almost half an hour late.

I'm rushing to the theatre, and I could honestly get hit by a car at this pace in this neighborhood.

Could I go any slower?

Dice's pov

Where is she?

The movie's starting soon and I haven't seen her once. I start to tap my foot and look at my watch. Could she possibly have stood me up? I hope not.

I tap my foot faster and I'm starting nervously at my watch. She's almost 33 minutes late!

She didn't forget, did she? And she would've told me if something came up, right? I look outside. She... There she is! I sigh with relief and walk out to meet her.

"There you are!"

"Y-yeah... Sorry, I just took a... A lot of time to get ready." She sounds very out of breath.

"Here, let's go inside now. You look wonderful"

" Thanks... "

"Movie's starting." I point to a large set of double doors.

" Oh, let's go then! " she springs up with her usual energetic fashion. Then she grabs my hand, pulling me inside the dark theatre.

I don't think she realizes how... Weirdly uncomfortable that makes me feel. But then again, she's a rather clueless girl.

(Y\N)'s pov

I sit down, while smoothing out my dress. Then the performance starts. It's (Idk just use a horror movie u haven't seen yet).

Oh, I guess I didn't ask what movie genre this was. Hmm... It'll be fine.

I soon feel myself getting tired. I lean my head and rest it on Dice's shoulder. My mind feels wide awake, but externally, I just want to sleep.

Dice's pov

SHE'S RESTING HER HEAD ON MY SHOULDER HELP MY MIND HAS GONE INTO FULL PANIC MODE

I mean, I'm not saying I don't like it, but still...

SHE'S GOING KINDA QUICK ISN'T SHE? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

You know what? I'm fine, she's fine, we're all fine here. Just relax. I try to stop from tensing up, and I just want to focus on the movie. But for some reason, I can't.

I can't.

(Y\N)'s pov

This part of the movie seems kinda spooky. I watch intently, waiting for something like a jumpscare. I know it's coming up...

Ah!

Even though I knew it was coming, I didn't expect it. I jump up and grab his jacket sleeve.

"S-sorry!" I whisper, while letting go.

"Its fine, it's fine. Go ahead and do that if you get scared" He answers.

He's sweet

(Le time skip to after the spooky movie. Dice thought it kinda boring, but (Y\N) got scared a lot. This time skip is brought to you by a very tired, but proud author)

Dice's pov

I'm escorting (Y\N) back to her room at the casino. I've got some private business to do, so I'm going back to the die house after this.

"Thank you, Dice. This means so much to me."

I don't know why, but I had the sudden urge to do something, so I did. I kissed her. Not for long, just a quick kiss. She was blushing and looked very surprised.

"I know, sugar. I know."

And I left.