Help

This chapter is all from everyone else's point of view except
(Y\N)'s and Dice's... So just telling you ahead of time Idk why ok see u later.

Mugman's pov

(Y\N) came sobbing to us, but wouldn't tell us what is wrong. I'm really worried about her. Oh no, what if she found out that we added King Dice's name to the list? I think she might like him... Even though he's a two-timing, no good snake in the grass. I don't know what she sees in him.

But that could be why she's upset. I told cuppy not to add it. I told him! But when does he ever listen to me? Never. But he's a good brother. I would take my life for him, and he'd do the same. I hope (Y\N) isn't too mad at me.

Cuphead's pov

I know Dice is the one who made (Y\N) sad. Who else could've done it? I knew he'd just up and leave her the second he got a chance.

She's been fighting a lot better now. It's like she doesn't care who lives who dies (who tells your storrrryyyy 😂)

And she doesn't seem as happy anymore. She's just a sad, angry, kick a** girl. I just hope she doesn't hurt us instead.

The devil's pov

Hahaha Dice must've done something awful. I hear a commotion so I go outside my office, and a girl, the same girl that i collected debt payment from earlier runs out the door in tears. Haha and Dice just stood there with the most dumbfounded, stupid look on his face.

I could barely contain my laughter. I hurried back into my office. Funniest thing I've seen in a while. Such chaos is wonderful.

Bystander pov (Idk this is an extra bc I didn't want to leave the chapter as short as it is)

I just was playing a game of poker (and winning) when i hear a bunch of wise guys trying to seduce a woman. She's trying to leave, you can hear how uninterested she is. I look at her and realize how beautiful she is. She can't be single with those looks can she? Well, just as I'm admiring her, I realize the casino's manager, King Dice is talking to the men.

I can't exactly remember the conversation, but i remember the pained look on the girl's face as she rushed out of the casino.

I tell you, seeing the look on her face hurt more than getting stabbed in the stomach 23 times. (Not that that's happened to me before or anything...)

Well, she pushed past me, and i gotta say, she's stronger than she looks. Or maybe I'm just a pushover.

Dice looked so... You won't tell him i said anything right?

Well to be honest, he looked... Afraid.

Afraid