Who?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA It has been too long... But i have been AWOKEN by really nice comments and awesome, supportive people. Thanks for everything, you guys... But I'm not gonna turn this into a whole author's note because those can be annoying!
Without further ado...

WARNING: INCLUDES STUFF ABOUT MEMORY LOSS, If you find that unnerving.

Dice's pov

"Who- a-are yyyou?"

Who?

Who am I?

How could she not remember? She has to! No, this is a sick joke!

"Don't you remember?"

I look at her face. It's blank... She looks like she's trying to concentrate really hard.

She's... She has to be faking.

There's no way she's forgotten something... Someone so important!

Even if i was a bad influence, there has to be something!

(Y\N's) pov

My head was spinning as i just stared at him. I wracked through my mind, but i could hardly even remember where i was! My... My parents! They must be here somewhere!

This man in front of me must know! I need to ask him, but my throat hurts and i can't focus...

The monitor...

The chatter outside...

Everything sounds so loud! I take some time to manage the words.

"Wherrre a-----r... Ar... Are my parrrennts?"

I feel anxious, there has to be some answers to where i am and why I'm here!

He looks very sad... I wonder if my parents got injured! I look closer at him...

"They... You... I'm sure the doctor will be back in soon..." He looks solemn, but stands up, and walks out.

How rude! He wouldn't even answer!

But he was right. The doctor came in shortly and asked who my parents were or if i had any close family. I gave him my parent's names.

It took some time to muster them, but i think i got the words across!

Hopefully he can help me!

Dices pov (again)

There's gotta be something... Something that can jog her memory! She can't forget... There's something... Some... Thing...

Can she recover?

The doctor comes outside, and looks at his papers. He then looks at me... I recognise him... Slightly...

I wonder if he's the same doctor that helped before? No, they all look the same.

"You know that girl in there?" He asks

"Hm... Yes. Is there something wrong?"

" Well, she clearly isn't doing very well. She's forgotten quite a bit due to blunt force trauma, but it will not worsen. Do you know her parent's names? " He looks confused and slightly desperate.

"Why?"

"She just garbled the words when i asked her. She'll need some training to get back. Do you know her current residence?"

I do... I know her parent's names... I know where her house is... I've seen her files. But am i willing to send her back?

I'd lose her... But is it for the best?

What do y'all think? Good idea? No? I live for your feedback so...