Alive or dead

(Y\N)'s pov

I hate this all. I'm supposed to be "recovering" but it's not like that's actually what's happening. I gulp down medicine and try to tell people I'm fine. I can't really talk very well though.

The weird thing is, dice kinda just sits there. He doesn't say anything, he doesn't touch me, he just sits there by my side. I don't think he's left at all ever since he got here. Maybe he's just here to see if i die so he can take my soul.

I wouldn't put it past him.

Dice's pov

(Y\N) is still hurt. I can't leave her. What if she dies while I'm not here? That'd be awful... Uh... Seeing as I'm the one who saved her. I bet she thinks I'm a hero now.

Who am i kidding? She probably still hates me.

But, unless she asks me to leave, I'm not going to. I'm really tired and sick of sitting here, but (Y\N) comes first. I just hope she talks to me soon. Some people she's met have come to ask her stuff, but she won't speak to me.

What if she forgets about me? Y'know, she... Might get brain damage or... She'll... Purposefully... Forget...

"H-hey" she says in a scratchy voice

"Uh y-yeah?" I answer quickly

"If i asked you to pull the plug, would you?"

W-what?

(Y\N)'s pov

I don't know why, but it seemed like something to ask the only person by your side.

He looked confused and, dare i say, afraid.

"W-well i... I mean, well if you... W-why would? I uh..." He stutters

" Nevermind" I sigh and turn away, dismissively. What a horrible position to put someone in. Great job (Y\N).

"I- I... Yeah... I would" he sighs

He would?

He'd do that? That sounds... Committed... And even almost heartfelt.

Heartfelt...

Hey! Please comment what else you'd like to see in the story, as i want to make this as open to my readers as possible! ❤