cuddle ❤

Ok so this chapter is cute and full of adorable cuddles and stuff. The video above and to the right has the song you will be singing. It's a bit weird, but I really think that the lyrics are cool and can represent some serious stuff. It gets you thinking. So when you see the cue, play the video. So if you're cool with that, you're down with that, BUCKLE UP CUZ HERE WE GO. (XD sorry)

(Y\N)'s pov

The casino is officially empty, so I walked out of my room even though it was really early to... Well, I wanted to see what it was like when there wasn't people yelling and fighting. The workers had all gone back to thier homes in Inkwell isle. Even the devil had gone back to hell and Dice was still at the die house.

I still feel really... Amazed that he kissed me. It was so sweet, he was so tender and warm. Oh god what am I saying?

Well anyway, I stepped inside, and could hear my footsteps echo across the floor.

"Hello! Hello hello hello..." Wow this would be a great place to sing. But what should I sing? Suddenly, my mind just clicked and I just started singing "Dog Teeth" by Nicole Dollanger (cue da music)

"He handed me a pair of pliers, and he told me to pull out his teeth..." It was weird and strangely morbid, but it sounded so nice.

"Because as long as he had them, he'd use them to do bad things... You're cold on the inside, there's a dog in your heart and it tells you to tear everything apart, my body's covered in teeth marks, your bite's worse than your bark, you ruin everything you touch and destroy anyone you love, you're all over me." I started to hum to the rhythm and dance.

I'm sure I look ridiculous. Thank god no one's actually here.

(PAUSE DA MUSIC)

Dice's pov

I finally finished the paperwork, and had a long night of wondering whether or not I should regret kissing her. I eventually decided that no, I don't regret it. I only kiss beautiful people and I definitely fulfilled that last night.

I walked inside only to hear the most beautiful singing I'd ever heard. Did a siren get into the casino somehow? (Play da music until pov ends)

No...

It's (Y\N).

How wonderful the singing is. I can't even pay attention to the lyrics, I'm just watching her glide across the floor, singing her heart out. She's so amazing, so graceful, so... Petite.

She looks like an angel, and believe me, I would never say that word unless I actually meant it.

Her singing is so smooth and connected, her words are clear, and her movements perfect. But all I can do is simply stare in awe at this beauty.

Boy, do I love her.

(Y\N)'s pov

Oh! I spin once more, and suddenly I see Dice standing there, watching me.

"Ack! How much did you see?!?"

He started to come over to me. He placed his finger under my chin.

"Enough to want to ask you if you'd possibly like to stay in my room tonight." His eyes went wide, and he stepped away, "N-not for anything... Weird just, y'know, as friends."

"I understand." I hold his hand and smirk at him, "just as friends."

He looks down at me, his surprised expression melting into a smile.

(Le time skip to night time, (Y\N) is in Dice's room and Dice is nervous. She's lying on the couch, completely comfortable. 'please help me' thinks Dice. This time skip is brought to you by a weird, delusional author)

Dice's pov

She looks so comfortable, lying on the couch next to me. But for some reason, my brain is going a mile a minute. What if I do or say the wrong thing? Ugh... Just try to relax. You always get so tense around her!

"Um... Are... Are you hungry?"

Her face lights up,

"Yes, I didn't eat dinner 'cause I was caught up with cleaning!"

"Oh, what do you want to eat?"

"Anything, really! I'm pretty hungry!" She scrunches up her nose and makes a little chomping nose. Again, why am I so tense around this tiny chibi-girl?

"How about (Y\FF)?"

"Yeah!" She snuggles up into the couch like a puppy. Ugh so cute.

I go into the kitchen and start to make (Y\FF). It's pretty easy to make, for me, anyway. Maybe that's why I suggested it.

Soon, I finish, and go to get (Y\N). She's still on the couch.

"Food's ready."

"My legs are asleep." Umm ok? Not sure if that mea- "can you carry me? You're strong, right?"

Oh! Th... That's... I'm... Um... I can feel myself blushing.

"Yeah! Ok!" I go over and move my arm under her back. I move the other arm under her legs. But apparently, she's a bit ticklish, and one of her legs moves off. But unfortunately, that causes MY arm to move up. Suddenly, I'm looking her right in the eyes. She's biting her lip and blushing.

I'm... Holding... Her... Um... Out of embarrassment, I put her down and leave the room.

(Y\N)'s pov

He left! Oh man that was just... I was going to...

Oh well.

I walk over to a table and start to eat the (Y\FF) set out for me. Well, best not to dwell on it. Hopefully he comes back soon. I don't want to be alone for the rest of the night!

Thankfully, I'm not. He comes back, and without speaking a word, sits down next to me. He looks really embarrassed.

"Nice night, huh?" I look out the window to the stars. Out off the corner of my eye, I can see him look at me as if to say, 'did you seriously forget everything that just happened?'

"Yyyeah..." Well, he's definitely confused. I put my plate up, then grab a blanket. I drape it around me and Dice, and we do nothing but look at the stars. I can feel myself getting tired.

Dice's pov

She yawns and her eyes start to get droopy. She is going to fall asleep right here. I give her a little kiss on the head.

She looks up, and kisses me on the cheek twice.

"There you go." She says drowsily, "now... We're even." And then she just fell asleep without another word.

Goodnight, my dear.