Stuck

(Y\N)'s pov

I want to see the list! I need to know how many more of these b*stards I need to kill! But cuphead won't let me see it. Maybe if i just take a quick look at it...

I take a peek at the list. Djimmi the great next. Oh it's an airplane fight? I'm not good at those. But f*ck it! I'm here to do nothing else but kill. Then I'll pack my bags and get out of here! I can't live in this awful place anymore!

I grab my gun and head towards the next obstacle. Djimmi.

Cuphead's pov

(Y\N) isn't sad anymore, she's just straight up angry. And that's affected her fighting skills. Not in the good way either, she's actually been overly aggressive and is getting hurt. But she won't take help or medicine. She's just leaving her wounds open. I can't understand why. She doesn't talk, or anything. She just fights debtor after debtor after debtor. I fear she may badly injure herself.

(Y\N)'s pov

I'm in my little (F\C) plane, and I'm ready to fight. Cuphead and Mugman are so slow! Go faster i want to get this over with.

Djimmi appears immediately. We start shooting him. I don't even have time to examine him much. I'm too focused on winning.

I shoot over and over. He's not even fazed. I throw a bomb at him. Nothing. He hits my plane with... something... I can't even tell what it is. I'm spinning around, and I'm so dizzy. I let go of the sticks. No no no no no no no no no this can't be happening.

I close my eyes in fear as i desperately try to grasp the controls. I can't! Suddenly, I hear screaming. Then i realize that it's me. I'm screaming. I'm going to die. I open my eyes and i see the ground coming closer. Then, I feel a devastating pain in my neck and back. It's excruciating!

"help... me..." I manage to weakly sputter before i black out.

King Dice's pov

I'm walking in the ruins of... Oh i don't care what ruins they are. I'm thinking about (Y\N). She must hate me. I look down piteously. Wait. What's that? It looks like... A body? Surrounded by blood... What happened here. I speed up, so I can get a closer look at it.

The body's wearing the shirt (Y\N) was wearing when she left.

No! (Y\N)!!!!