special thanks + confession?

Um so special thanks to
NekoFrisk29
Darkiplier57,
shaneashly12,
AllisonYong,
Lex_FanGirl_Werewolf,
Trashpanda197, and especially CrystalBubblez18 who helped me even with beginning this story.
Well anyway, back to the book!

(Y\N)'s pov

I... Want to know if... Anyone else would pull the plug for me. It's an awkward question, but somehow, asking Dice felt easy to do. It was almost like i knew he'd say yes.

But, why? Why is he here, watching me to make sure I'm ok? Why does he think so highly of me? I'm just a dumb (city\country) girl who ran away from her family to try and live alone. All alone.

With no one to talk to me when i feel lonely, no one to hold me when I'm sad, no one to...

Nevermind.

Dice's pov

She looks so... How do you say?

How do you say something about a person you want to talk to, to hold, to... To...

How do you say it?

Confound these emotions! They got me into this mess in the first place! But she has to know how i feel. Whether or not she accepts it, she has the right to know. But when should i tell her? How should i say it? Am i supposed to write it out or do i tell her i love her or... Or is that coming on too strong? Should I gift her something?

There are so many questions i have! Why can't it just be simple? Gah! Another question!

She's supposed to be out of the hospital in about a month. I want to wait until after she gets out, so she has the strength to yell at me... Is that weird? I don't know.

*le time skip to 5 1\2 weeks later. Dice is just DYING to tell (Y\N) everything. So he decides to invite her to a celebration at the die house. "Just the two of us" he says (wink wink). This message is brought to you by an awful, lazy author 😉

(Y\N)'s pov
Dice invited me to the die house to celebrate me getting out of the hospital. I'm still skeptical of his affection towards me, but I'll not be rude. So i accepted. I'm still tired and have some trouble walking in a straight line, but other than that, I'm fine.

I'm at the door of the die house. I knock on the door...

No answer.

I knock again...

Still no answer. Oh he better not have stood me up, because i swear i will-

The door creaks open, And dice grabs my arm, yanking me inside.

"What the..."

"Ok, um, (Y\N), now may not be the best time." He looks nervous.

"What? Why?" I'm confused

"Well... Umm, you see..." He's holding a piece of parchment. It looks like the paper Cuphead and Mugman had! I take it from his hands.

"No, (Y\N)! Don't!" Dice tries to it back, but I move out of the way.

"What's the big de-" then i see it. Scribbled at the bottom of the list are the names "King Dice" and "The Devil".

No no no, this can't be right. I stumble backwards. He... I... They... The cup brothers! They knew that i like dice! Th-they did this on purpose!

" I... I'll kill those cup brothers! " I feel so mad! What horrible little children!

"No, I'll do it." Dice steps in front of me. His eyes are glowing green. But not like he's mad. No, just more of a scolding feeling.

He tilts my chin up.

"I'll kill 'em for ya."