Work

I was offered a small room in the back, but i didn't have any time too observe it because i fell asleep as soon as i hit the pillow. (I only slept a couple hours, I need more sleep)

The next day i put on my uniform (which i hated because it showed too much skin for my tastes) and went to talk to Dice.

I hadn't met the devil yet, but i was expecting to today. I went into Dice's office. He was turned around observing some papers on the wall. But apparently he didn't hear me come in because as soon as i said his name, he turned around and pinned me to the door.

"What the fuck are you doing in my... Oh... It's you." He let me go and dusted himself off. He looked me up and down, "that your uniform?"

" Yes, it... Yes it is. "

"Kinda small isn't it?"

" I suppose. "

"Oh, well sorry 'bout that. We ain't had a girl employee in... Well I don't exactly know how long, but it's been a while."

I don't know what it is, but he seemed so... Curios about my uniform. He kept looking me up and down. Soon he turned away and motioned his hand towards the door.

"Go and help chips or something"

I didn't know who chips was, but i decided to leave and go find out. I didn't want to bug Dice anymore.

I saw the cigar guy i met earlier and went up to him.

"Excuse me, but do you know who chips is!?"

" Yes, why!? " I could barely hear him over the shouts of people betting and cheating and losing.

"Dice told me to find him!"

"Oh, well first of all, what is your name?!"

" (Y\N)! "

" okay, then (Y\N), I'm Mr.wheezy, and that there is chips! " he pointed to a gruff looking man with chips for a head... Makes sense.

"Thank you!!"

I walked over to chips. It was much more quiet over here.

"Hi, you're chips right? King Dice sent me! Do you need help with anything?"

"Uh, no, but you could go and watch some of those tables over there. You know how to play poker right?"

" Um, yes... "

"Alright!" He continued with his work.

I walked over to the table and watched the game. A man i didn't know was watching too. He had an eight ball head. What is it with men and inanimate objects as faces?!

I watched for a while until a guy turned to me.

"Hey girl, you a model?"

My mind panicked

"N-no"

"Really? Surprise surprise." He started to get closer to me.
I couldn't talk. my mouth felt dry. I wanted to push him away, but he was bigger than me.

"Oh, cat got your tongue?" Said another guy. No. Please no. I can't handle this.

They pushed me into a corner. The eight ball man was heading towards a room near Dice's. They started to touch me starting with my arms heading downwards. They were at my thighs. I felt like crying. I wanted them to stop. But i couldn't talk. I shut my eyes.

"Oh you got a problem?" One of them asked.

"I was about to ask you the same"

It was the devil himself.