Battling

(Y\N)'s pov

Ugh so far I've had to beat up Goopy le Grande, The Root Pack, Cagney Carnation, Hilda berg, and many more. I don't even know any of these people, but if I'm going to help these cup boys, I've got to take some souls. So far, we've already beat up the entire first isle so there's nothing we can do to take it back.

I'm not sure if cuphead likes the relentless killing and all... It's sort of hard to tell, but mugman definitely doesn't. He gets so terrified every time he has to shoot. I suppose I'm not scared of it, but I'm not exactly enjoying it.

"So, how many more souls do we have to take for isle one?" I asked cuphead since he won't let me look at the list

He checked off something on the paper, "Uh, well, we're actually done with isle one." He looked up at me, with a look of relief in his eyes.

"Great!" I laughed, " where do we go now? "

"The... Die house..."

The die house? Sounds like something king dice would be involved in... Well no duh. Now what would the die house look like? Something that looks like a die, is really big, and somewhat narcissistic.

"Over there" mugman pointed somewhere behind and to the left of me.

I turned around, only to see a big red building that looks like a die. Self-absorbed much, dice?

"Well then, let's go!" I don't know... I just really wanted to see him for some reason.

Dice's pov

Why did she have to go off and risk death with those stupid cup children? I don't have time to go and help her so i guess she can just off and die in a battle with them debtors.

For now, I have to sit in the die house because the little brats should be getting here soon.

If only she had stayed. I wouldn't have to worry and she'd probably be waiting be my side here. She'd tell off them cup kids with me.

I hope she gets here soon. I want to see her for some reason.

(Y\N)'s pov

Cuphead told me to wait outside the die house

"Why can't i come in with you guys?" I inquired

" Uh, well i don't want to make it complicated, (Y\N), but you used to work with Dice, so we don't want any trouble with you two. " cuphead fiddled with his fingers while he spoke

I didn't want to understand, but i did.

"Ok, fine. I'll wait until he leaves, then I'll come in. Just tell me when."

Cuphead gave me a thumbs up, then walked in. I was disappointed i wouldn't be able to see dice, but I knew cuphead had his reasons.

I sat down on the ground and started to draw figures in the dirt.

I'll live. I'll live.