Shelter

I slept until about 9:00, and then proceeded to Inkwell Isle. I walked and walked and walked. I could not find any place to stay.

I wanted to give up. I wanted to go home. But i couldn't. I was just about to leave Inkwell Isle and just go somewhere else when i saw the... The devil's casino.

I walked up the steps. Surely this might be eligible shelter? I knocked on the door. A man who looked like a... Cigar... Came to the door.

"Yes?" He seemed lively.

"Please, I'm searching for shelter. Could i stay here?"

" Uh... Uhh...Umm... " he was very confused and stumbled for the right words. "I- I.D.?"

" I don't have one"

Now he was even more confused. He sighed and said,

"wait here"

I stood at the door for a while, but then he came back and said

"you're gonna have to talk to my boss"

I suddenly felt queasy. What kind of trouble did i get myself into? I followed the man up to a door he stopped and sighed,

"In here" he seemed almost... Scared of his boss. Uh oh.

I cautiously walked in. There was a man with a head that looked like it was a die... He had green eyes, a purple suit, and a bunch of papers. They looked like contracts.

He stopped sorting through the papers and looked up at me.

"Now, I'm only going to ask these questions once so answer quick and truthfully."

" Oh okay"

"Name?"

" (Y\N) "

He squinted at me, then shrugged.

"Age?"

" (Y\A) "

"What are you doing here?"

" I need a place to stay. I have no money and I'm very tired. I promise, it's only until i get a job, which should be soon. "

"Really now?" ( See pic above)

"Y-yes" I stuttered. He made me so uncomfortable. Now i know why that man was scared of him.

"Well, I'll give you a job and a room here as long as you get out of here and get your own place as soon as you can."

" Yes sir"

"Its King Dice to you"