ooh

OK I KNOW I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED ON FOREVER YELL AT ME ALL YOU WANT IN THE COMMENTS ALRIGHT BUT HERE WE GO!!! FINALLY IM UPDATING... I have such bad writers block T^T

Idk but I've been feeling pretty depressed for a while and out just made it worse since i badly sprained my ankle. Thank you to all the people who made me feel better. Thank you so much.

Hokay here's a quick little recap to get u back into the story...

The door clicks. I nervously try to scramble up, but it's too late. Someone has walked through the door.

Uh oh.

It's Satan.

Frick. Heck.

"Hey dice are you in he-"

He stops abruptly and looks at us. It's dead silent for a minute. Then he smiles and closes the door without another word

"Oh no." Dice leans over and covers his face, "I'm going to die of embarrassment"

I cover my face as well. We f*cked up.

I f*cked up.

I get up to leave, shuffling away towards the door. Neither of us say anything. I walk outside and i try to avoid bringing any attention to myself.

"Hey, (Y\N)!" I hear a voice yell.

It's wheezy.

"Y-yeah?" I nervously reply

"Uh, I just wanted to ask if you were doing alright. You look a little pale, kid."

" I'm fine! " I laughed, "I just need to lie down for a second."

I slowly walked to my room and threw myself on the bed, I just wanted to disappear.

Soon after, the door opened. I turned to see who it was. The devil. Of course it was. I sighed and sat up.

"So."

" Soo... " I am miserably failing at avoiding conversation.

"Alright my time is money so I'll keep this short. You're not here because we want you here, you're here because you found some way to pay debt off and then continue to work here. You didn't find those coins alone, did you?"

" What... What are you proposing? "

"Dice gave you those coins, huh?"

" ... " uh oh

"I knew it. Oh I don't know what he sees in you." He mumbled and then he looked at me tiredly, " well, I believe it's in violation of the contract so get those coins yourself. Except... I'll take 2000 off because... You're too stupid to collect the original price. "

Ok.

Then he left. Damn it. 1000 coins is still a lot! I only have 70!

Dice's pov

Ugh I swear I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm dead. I'm not supposed to date co-workers damn it.

Then my boss walks in.

"So YOU paid off her debt, huh?"

What? Not exactly what i thought he was going to say...

"Did she tell you that?"

" No, I just figured it out. " he then chuckled, "she's not a good liar."

" Is that a good thing? "

"Not in hell."

I shrugged. He's not wrong.

"I took 2000 off her debt but she's still got 1000 to pay. On her own, dice! Alright?"

I sighed, " all right... "

"Good."