Pay

I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! THIS STORY WILL BE UPDATED MORE! I'M JUST GOING THROUGH A LOT!!! OH BTW HAPPY EASTER!!

"Oh, how am i going to pay?" I whined.

"I don't know." He covered his mouth, "I don't know..."

I started to consider doing what i had wanted to do in the first place. It's risky, but sucking up to the guys that come in and out of here is my best chance.

I pushed the thought out of my mind. There must be a better way!

But what?

"I could get another job somewhere."

" Hmm... " he looked at me thoughtfully, "I suppose."

" What's that supposed to mean? " I raised an eyebrow defensively.

"Nothing." He shrugged it off, "but there's something else i needed to talk to you about."

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair.

"Well, we need to keep this... Relationship..." He hesitated, "secret." He mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.

"I thought we were!" I frowned.

" Well, we need to be better than before. I think we need... Like, to stop talking to each other so much. "

I was taken aback by his response.

"What... What do you mean?"

" Well, I can't have you dead now, can i? "

I sighed. "Alright."

" Yeah, it's time for work"

I walked outside, the light shining in my eyes. I blinked, surprised. The place was packed! I don't know how i didn't notice before.

I went over to a table and gave out drinks.

The men sitting at the table were having a conversation. Now, I'm not a nosy person, but sometimes it gets so hard to tune out of interesting conversations. Of course, I don't contribute to them, but i want to. Especially now, since this one is about... Dice?

"Yeah! I heard that too!" Laughs the first man. He picks up his drink, but doesn't stop to drink it. It spills all over his suit.

"Yeah, it's so stupid! So is she!" Laughed the second, chugging his drink

I was confused, I didn't want to barge into thier conversation... But...

"Excuse me, but what are you talking about?"

The first man stopped, and looked at me. He stared, then chuckled, "haven't you heard? Baroness is with dice!"

I laughed. I don't believe that!

"You don't believe us, love? Why don't you ask him?" He looked more serious.

"I will! Where... Where did you hear that from anyway?"

" Eh, just some guy walking around with a camera! "

"Who?"

" Um... Anthony? Or something? Head of a strawberry, I believe. "

I sighed. Then i walked off to ask dice, and then kill the strawberry guy!