Me

2017

Authors note

i don't copy story if it is similar it is purely coincidental, however the idea of doing the story of a sugg siblings is partially down to reading other great stories where there is a third sugg. If the story had errors try to ignore them, autocorrect is a bitch we all know that. I don't include links to images or images because it is better to imagine.

I hope you enjoy the story my lovelies, I will try to update regularly but I am working on three stories so.... I am very busy.

Enjoy, give it a heart and comment and giving the story a shout out would be awesome.

-------------------------------------------------

I am Doë, my parents struggled to name me. My siblings were lucky that they got normal nice names, I have an older sister and older brother,  I am 17 almost 18.

My siblings are very lucky, I think they always have been. They are the attractive ones, the confident creative funny ones. I was jealous when I was younger however when I hit the teen years not so much.

So, I am Doë however I don't get called that I usually get called Dee, Dede, Edie or Delilah. I am almost 19, I am currently at Uni study Graphics, I have Joe's hair colour and Zoe's long wavy hair style & mixture of there face features yet I am still ugly. I have blue eyes like them both but have always been the odd one out. Joe and Zoë have always been close, close in age, close in appearance, close in Jobs. They are Youtubers and quite successful ones which if I am honest helped me a lot, without them I would not being going to uni, I wouldn't be able to afford it, I got a scholarship but only 20%.

I am taller than Zoë, but who isn't, and still smaller than Joe. I haven't seen them im a while because of Uni and them traveling. Sometimes Zoë comes by Uni on the weekeneds with her boyfriend Alfie, he is really nice, I really like it when they come. I don't really see my mum a lot. My parents got divorced when I was 10 I lived with my mum for a bit but I didn't really want to, yet I didn't want to live with my dad either. If I am honest I just wanted to be brought up at the same time and the same way as Joe and Zoë. After a year of living with my Mum and seeing my dad on weekends I switched it around and lived with my dad for two years however during the start of teenage years and periods I found it difficult. When Zoe started her period and went through this she had her mum, so I went back to living with my mum, all this time joe and Zoë lived with dad, they still saw mum sometimes just not as much as me. When I was almost 16 I went back to living at my dads full time and seeing my mum on some week nights and weekends and basically as often as possible. By this point both Joe and Zoë had moved out, and shortly after so did I. I am currently living in a dorm on campus. I used to share the dorm with a girl called Lola, we were really good close friends during our first two terms but then she meet a boy, feel in love and dropped out of the course. I don't know how she dropped out, i love this course an d . I love drawing and photography and we get to do it for a living. There is a lot of coursework and assignments and other classes but I am still very lucky to be here. I have a close group of friends which help me survive and enjoy being here. None of them know I have siblings, I told them I am an only child.

In school i was bullied however i dont I don't want to speak of that, it is over now. I moved and went somewhere where no one knew me and surprisingly my surname doesn't come up in conversation a lot except a lecturer asking me if I related to a singer with the surname of 'Suggs' of which I laugh and reply ' no mine is sugg not Suggs unfortunately'.