The return of caspar

Continued

"Can I come in" Caspar asked, "I need to talk to you" Reluctantly Dee opened the door, face to face with Caspar. "Hi" he smiled awkwardly.
"Hi" Dee replied returning the awkwardness.
"Good to see you," Caspar said walking through the door. "How are you?"
"Ok" Dee replied walking away from the door Caspar following her.
"I have been meaning to talk to you for a while," Caspar said awkwardly following her, " I am sorry,"  Dee remained silence as she sat in the sofa and put her duvet back over her. "about your birthday, I didn't think it through. I'm really sorry for any trouble I caused." Caspar said as he sat down on the other end of the sofa his hands in this lap nervously. "I don't know what I was thinking, why I didn't call, I guess I was getting over Gabby."
"You just used me to get over Gabby," Dee said.
"No!" Caspar burst, "no, I was upset by her dumping me"
" I was a rebound," Dee asked, her face and her emotions were definitely not the same, on the outside, she was trying to not be phased by the situation but inside, something was getting torn out of her chest, her childhood crush,  the boy she loved from her teenage years was expressing how much he didn't like her in the way she previously hoped for.                                                                           "No," Caspar said his cheeks flushing pink. "My head was a mess, I didn't know what I was doing.   I was mad about Archie, it hurts to say it but I think deep down I was jealous that Archie could you like shit and you would do anything for him, but I was treating Gabby like an angle and she left me."                                                                                                                                                                                             "Caspar, do you not understand the consequence of you having a little mess around because you are bored and lonely, Joe was so mad, I broke a promise to him. Caspar, I was so drunk I didn't even know we kissed, I ended a relationship because of that night, my identity got exposed that night, I lost all my friends that night," Dee said angrily, "All because of you, because of you and your stupid broken heart."

"I am sorry, I really I am, it was selfish and stupid," Caspar said looking down, "I am sorry I didn't call, sorry i didn't come to the hospital, sorry i wasn't there for you, but it was too hard to see someone who I loved dearly, in such a bad place that I caused, I know you have been through a lot and I am just making things worse but..." Caspar looked up, staring at Dee, she was looking at her hands as they lay in her lap, his hand reached out and tilted her chin up, he kissed her passionately.

"Jesus Christ Caspar." Dee shouted standing up and pushing her away, "Are you stupid, did you not just listen at all?! Joe is going to kill me, you just cause me trouble, just get out Caspar"

"Dee i'm sorry, I didn't think," He said standing up and grabbing his coat, "I'm sorry"

"Just get out Caspar," Dee said opening the door and waiting for him to leave and then slamming the door behind him