Last night - part 3

Part 3:

I pegged it down the stairs, not stopping till I was in the kitchen, I have a boyfriend! I have a boyfriend, why am I feeling like this. I felt my cheeks burning and tingling.

"Oh it's ok" Sean said, I looked up at him making me blush even more. "I heard the timer and turned off the oven"

"oh shit" I cursed before running to the oven

"Joe took them out and put them in the bowl" he said before getting out his camera and vlogging, I quickly left the room and went to join the others.

I was fiddling with them a hem from the cushion I was holding, the room was full of laughter, vlogs and Halloween fun. Everyone was either laughing, vlogging or talking about YouTube, I on the other hand was sitting on the floor in the corner with the dogs, I became the dog sitter at a party. However that soon changed when all the dogs abondoned me when the doorbell rang, Martha, Nala and Buzz all's ditched me. I reached into to my pocket to discover my phone was gone. I must have left it in the kitchen, I left the room undetected and went searching for my phone.

I scanned the kitchen looking for it, it wasn't on any work top, shelf or table. I was just about to leave the kitchen when I saw a silhouette of someone walking through the hall way to the kitchen. They were very tall, Jim? No they were to muscley. After a few seconds of anticipation of not knowing who it was they had stepped out of the hallway and were face to face with me.

Glowing blue eyes looking down at me, hair messy and still a bit damp. Muscley arms holding out a phone to me.

"Looking for this?" The husky sexy voice of Caspar Lee asked.

——————————————————————-

i had written all the parts and even a couple of chapters after and idk what happened but they are all gone 😞sorry

I hope regular uploads but I am having to rewrite the once's lost unfortunately.

x