Death of the night

I looked down at the hand stretched out in front  of me, the face was unclear, unrecognisable but the face had something about it. I don't know what? But something. I looked down at the hand again then up at the person, the person wasn't alone. Standing next to them was Zoe and Joe, they were both nodding eagerly, they wanted me to shake his hand. I looked down at the hand again, knuckles visible. Looking up at the face again I recognised others, my friends, Millie, Lola, Evie and my boyfriend Archie. I took a step forwards and reached my arm out to shake their hand. The hand quickly moved away, a grip on my ankles caused me to trip and fall at their feet. I looked up at everyone, they all hated me, they were angry. A big gust of wind impacted me to fall backwards, I was dangling over the edge of a clif. I looked down but saw nothing just a vast dark void. My hands were slipping and my body was pulling me down. My fingers slipped and I plummeted down. Falling through the cold air at thousands of miles an hour. I wasn't stopping I could see the square of light that I had fallen through decreasing in size. Getting smaller and smaller. Getting further and further away.