Birthday eve before

Faster. Faster. Faster. A voice in my head shouted as I ran down the street. My feet splashing in puddles, my head and body collecting rain drops. I came to a junction, the shorter direct route to me apartment or a park and then a half mile longer route back to my apartment. I looked down at my body, instantly regretting looking down, looked down at the time, long route.

Jack's pov.

I looked down at my phone again, my cocksick began to ache as I wriggled in my sitting spot, my back against a door and me sitting in a hallway carpet. Where are you Dee.  I had been waiting for 20 minutes, I was driving here over to Joe's. Joe is going to kill me.

30 minutes later, I heard more footsteps, reluctantly I looked, this is the 17th time someone has walked past and it wasn't Dee. The person was far down the coridoor, I though  it wasn't Dee, the person was extremely skinny, not that Dee wasn't, I watched as they walked up to me. It was Dee I never noticed how skinny she was, she had a big thigh gap and a tiny waist, though I had never seen her in tight sports gear with out a baggy oversized jumper on. Thinking about it I had never seen her in anything that wasn't oversized.

"Dee where the bloody hell have you been?" I asked standing up stiffly.
"Oh sorry dad" she said ruffling my hair as I stood up, "you are moving like a dad, shuffling along" she laughed tilting her head back slightly.
"I have been sitting on the hair floor for 50 minutes" I exclaimed, I watched as her head tilted down and glanced at her fit bit on her wrist.
"Oh shit, is that the time, sorry Jack"
"It's fine just get ready quick" I said smiling, she instantly stopped me being mad. "You are extremely wet and late, what if you would have slipped in the rain" I said following her into her apartment. "You could of cracked your head open and died"
"Wow, jack" she said turning to me, "Wow"
"What? You could of gotten a cold, how long have you been out for. At least an hour running."
"Jack I need to get ready" she smiled before heading off to her room. Oh dear god what is happening to me.

————————————————————————

Really short chapter before some hopefully entertaining ones coming soon. It's going to get beefy soon. I have a general plan but suggest ideas and comment who you want Dee to get with because one buttercream gang will get close (except Joe obvs) please vote if you like the story

Pink gummybear