The Return Of Caspar

"I will be a couple of hours maximum" Joe said running through the kitchen and grabbing a set of keys. I nodded watching him scatter around the house trying to get everything he needed. "Finish your breakfast" Joe said, "Byron has an audition, so Josh is gonna come around to keep you company." I rolled my eyes slightly, "I understand even I don't like josh." Joe joked. 
"I don't need company, I'm gonna go back to bed" I said taking a drink of my water.
"No, don't mess up your sleeping pattern, because that messes up your eating pattern and then that messes up my sanity." Joe said searching for his laptop.
"Sleeping is a human right you know" I said watching him search in the complete wrong place.
"Where is my laptop?" Joe muttered to himself.
"It's over on the fussball table"
"Thanks" joe said grabbing it and putting it in his Vans bag, "see you later, love you" Joe said hugging me from behind.
"Later loser" I said earning a gentle play punch from Joe. I waited till I heard the door close, then waited two minutes before I walked over to the window and watched Joes car come round the corner signifying he was gone. I grabbed the plate of food and tipped it into the bin.

Around half an hour later I was on the sofa wrapped in a big fury blanket watching friends and scrolling through Pinterest when the door was knocked on. Still wrapped in the blanket I waddled over to the door and looked through the peep hole, a tall messy blonde haired guy stood there, blue eyes looking at the floor. Caspar.

"Joe and Byron aren't in" I said without opening the door.
"I know," he said looking up from the floor and directly at the peep hole, "Josh couldn't make it"

To be continued