Awkward new meetings

"What do you want for lunch?" Joe asked.
"I had a big break fast, I'm not hungry, is it ok if I have a shower instead?" I asked on my phone,
"Sure that's fine, I'm gonna head off in a minute"
"Ok" I said standing up and heading to the bathroom

After my hot shower I wondered into Joes wardrobe after I left my bags in joes car. I grabbed his black over sized foo fighters top and put it on over my underwear.  I looked down at my phone, a text had just come through

Alfie: what is going on?

Before I had a chance to reply Alfie sent me another text.

Alfie: I found the pizza box still with the whole pizza in the guest room and your breakfast in the bin. Why?

I replied quickly before turning off my phone

Me: I was feeling ill, I just need to sleep.

I heard the front door open, I hurried down the stairs "joe" I called I was going down the stairs too fast, too fast concluding in me falling down the last six stairs tumbling into a heap at the bottom of the stairs again. I don't know why I am so god dam clumsy. I looked up expecting to see Joe laughing maybe with a vlogging camera but what I see was very different, omg it was Byron I forgot he lived here for a split second. I quickly pulled down Joes top that had risen and pulled it down to cover my self.
" umm who are you?" Byron asked in his South African accent.   Shit, this is awkward. I quickly stood up.
"No freaking way" he laughed untensing from his position. " you are Joes sister" i nodded, he put out his hand for me to shake. I looked down at his hand I felt so uncomfortable. A ringing saved me. Byron quickly pulled his phone from his pocket, he looked down at it, took a deep breath " oh man I got get this" he said and answered it and walked off to the balcony. 

Alfie: look call me soon please

I was sitting on the sofa texting Archie, we were just talking about America and what he has done in America when Byron came back in and sat down. "Do you want tea?" He asked standing up again and walking to the kitchen.
" oh ummm I'm fine thanks" I said nervously.
" something to eat or drink?" He asked boiling the kettle.
"A water please?" I asked whilst replying to Archie.

"Do you want to watch some Netflix?" Byron asked sitting on the sofa near me.
" uhhhh yeah um sure" I said grabbing the remote from next to me and passing it across to him. Because at born I was clearly cursed with clumsiness and to ruin everything I hit the mug of tea from Byron's hands. Hot tea spilling all over his chest.
" oh crap!" I shouted, " I am so sorry" I chucked my cup of water over his chest trying to stop it burning. He pulled of his t-shirt. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. If his face wasn't gorgeous enough he had the most amazing body. "I i I am so sorry" I stuttered nervously and now he hates me. And now he will never forgive me or like me and it will be forever awkward, I will never be able to visit Joe ever again, then Joe will hate me, then my whole family will hate me and my friends will hate me and Archie and everyone will hate.
"Hey bru now I smell like tea, I fricken love tea" I said In his South African drawl and laughed.
"Did I burn you" I asked nervously looking up at him.
"It's like 12 degrees in England it warmed me up a bit" he laughed watching him smile and a small wave from the front of his hair bounce as he laughed was so adorable I nervously laugh along to.
"I'm back" Joe shouted coming through the door. His eyes glued to me and Byron I didn't realise how much closer Byron had got, I quickly moved away. I watched Joe's shoulders broaden and he stood straight, this was overprotective Big brother mode. "What's going on here?" He asked walking over to us.
"Nothing" I said standing up quickly.
"Is your shirt Ill or is it the t-shirts day off" he asked making the situation a million times more awkward. "Excuse me and Doë, I need to save her juvenile innocent virgin eyes." He said covering my eyes and leading me to his room.

I sat on the end of Joe's bed he stood in front of me with one eye brow raised and his arms crossed over his chest.
"What the bloody hell was that?" He asked angrily