Unexpected Visitors

I woke up to a bang, my bedroom door slammed open, confused I looked at the door, Archie stood there frowning angrily, behind him Caspar stood.
"I think you should leave mate" Caspar said angrily.
"Edie," He said actually looking sad, I grabbed a over sized t-shirt from next to my bed and checked it in over my pants and bra, luckily the duvet was covering me up mostly, up to my ribs. "Why is he here?"
" I can explain" I said quickly leaping at of my bed and hurrying to him.
"Don't, I can't believe you, not me but him seriously, I wait months. MONTHS!" He shouted. " he comes along and straight away boom!" He turned to leave I grabbed onto his arm he aggressively shakes his arm free. "Wave me alone" he shouted turning face to face with me.
"You have no rights to talk to here like that" Caspar said from behind him, he stood taller than Archie by a little in only a pair of black Calvin Kleins tanned ripped body exposed. "She is far to good for you"
"Caspar just shut up" I said loudly.
Archie stormed out before heading down the corridor past other dorms, I followed him, "Archie" I shouted running to catch up with his fast walking. "Archie" I caught up with her him and stood in front of him.
"I didn't realise you were this juvenile" he said angrily before walking away whilst I stood there dumbstruck, on the verge of tears I stormed to my ignoring Caspar.

Caspar's pov
What a dick I thought as he pushed past me. I watched as Dee hurried past me. It's probably best not to follow them, I stood by the door listening trying to see if Dee was ok, I heard footsteps and hurried away from the door.

I watched Dee storm past me into her room, "Dee, are you ok?" I asked as I knocked on her door, "Dee?"
"Just leave me alone" I heard her reply her voice muffled.
I gathered all my stuff and put on my clothes from yesterday.

Dee pov

I breathed in heavily as I stopped running, and walked into the dorms and headed up to to my floor. As I walked up the steps I heard voices, a male and a female, I looked down nervously as I got nearer. I then recognised that it was Zoe, Zoe and Alfie.
" we were looking for you" Zoe smiling from the top of the set of stairs one below my apartment.
"Hi" I said looking up at them form the bottom step. 

"Joe said you were ill, so we came to visit" said Zoe as they followed me into my dorm. "You seem fine now, are you feeling better?"
"Yeah fine thanks" I said as asked to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. "It was just a cold"
"It sounded like more than that" Zoe said sitting down in the sofa.
"Excuse the mess" I said clearing some course work from next to her so Alfie could sit. "I only got home late last night"
"So you didn't go out with Joe last night?" Alfie asked, "joe said you did?"
"I wouldn't be surprised if Joe didn't even know his own name this morning, he was hammered before he even left the house" I spotted Caspar's phone on the desk and grabbed it quickly and put it in my pocket. I pulled my wheel chair so I was sitting opposite them.
"Is that Archie's?" Zoe asked pointing to a large jacket on the arm of the sofa.
"Ermmm no"  receiving questioning looks, "Joe's"
"This is Joe's?" Alfie asked shocked holding it up, it would have been to big for Alfie.
"Oh then it must be my friends, yeah he came over last night"
"Who?" Zoe asked
"Jake from downstairs" I lied,
"What was he doing here?" She asked confused.
"He errr ummm wanted me to meet his boyfriend"
"Anyway we came to take you out for lunch in between classes, why aren't you in class?"
Shitttttttt! I had a class, "it got um cancelled, my lecturer was ill"
"Oh that's good for us" Zoe smiled, "we can get lunch and then do something aswell"
"I have already had lunch" I lied, stupidly not checking the time.
"But it's barely 10 o'clock" Alfie said.
" I meant brunch"
"We can have a late lunch then" Alfie confirmed whilst I avoided eye contact.
"You guys don't have to wait if your hungry, I could meet you after because I have to shower."
"We don't mind" Zoe smiled
"We had a big breakfast only half an hour ago on the way from Brighton"
"And we are here now and can drive you"
"Ok" I said hating Alfie for a second, " help yourself to tea or coffee or anything"

Alfie's pov

After Dee left for a shower I went to make a coffee and Zoe a cordial or water, I searched through all the cupboards, mostly empty with only some pasta, tea, coffee, tins of beans, a packet of crackers and soup tins, I crouched down and saw pushed to the back of the cupboard was the thorntons Easter egg myself and Zoe gave to her. I looked through the fridge, some diet cokes, milk that was out of date, butter, cucumber peppers and sugar snap peas that were out of date so I binned them aswell as the milk, some ketchup and barbecue sauce and a bag of apples half gone and the rest out of date.