Before 12 cliché's

*back to the right time*

"Jack" I said stumbling slightly, "I really don't trust this"
"Why?" He said pretending to be upset.
"If you are helping Joe prank me then I'll.... I will..."
"You'll do what" he said still walking his hands over my eyes.
"I will buy Conor's album and play it on repeat."
"Ok ok" he laughed, "I swear no prank."
We kept walking, "I know we are going to Joe's apartment" I said before tripping and falling into a wall, "owww Jack" I said whilst in a heap against a door. 
Jack crouched down next to me trying to keep a straight face, "Are you ok?" He asked a smirk trying to appear.
"Yes just extremely clumsy" I said sitting up against the door. I watched as he laughed slightly, I joined in. Jack began to wobble on the balls of his feet which he was crouching on, he rested his hand on the door to steady himself.

Joe's pov.
I looked around my apartment, checking everyone was hidden. Jack had text me saying they were here, I put my ear to the door, I could hear talking, I opened the door, I immediately was tripped up, they both rolled forwards into my apartment landing in a heap on my legs. Jack was slightly on top of her his arm the other side of her body. Ignore it Joe.
"That's one way of entering a door" I said as they rolled off of me. Dee quickly stood up while I pulled jack up.

"Surprise" everyone shouted as we walked though to the living room.  I felt a punch in my leg. I looked down Dee had punched me.
" I said no party" she whispered.
"Surprise?" I replied quite before she was attacked in hugs from Zoe.

Dee's pov.

"Enjoying it?"Byron asked as he walked past me.
"Ohh errrrr.... yeh" I said tucking some hair behind my ear.
"Don't sound too enthusiastic" he laughed, that phrase was So British,
"Not a massive party fan or attention fam, Joe said he just wanted to hang out"
"Still, it's your last day as a teenager. You have to do something cool."
"Cool isn't really me" I said looking forwards off Joe's balcony, Byron sat on Joe's chairs next to me.
"Cool is over rated" he said, I glanced over at him, his warm eyes were looking at me and his lips curved into a smile, his perfect teeth and dimples activated.
"Coming from a cool laid back South African, one of the coolest places in the world" I said exaggerating the 'the'. "The singer, the actor, the model"
"Are you cold?" I asked I noticed her shivering, it was winter pretty much and we were outside late at night.

My top: *with rolled sleeves

My jeans:

My Shoes:

My Shoes:

"Oh no I am fine" I said looking over at Byron

"Honestly I insist, you are shivering" he said taking of his jacket and putting it on me.

This was Byron's jacket:

"You really didn't have to" I said but whilst still sniffing into the warmth of it

"You really didn't have to" I said but whilst still sniffing into the warmth of it. The sleeves went far past my hands and the jacket was heavy on my shoulders but I like it. Looking at Byron smile gives me butterflies. My stomach flips he is so dammm gorgeous. But I have a boyfriends and Byron is miles out of my league. But. But. But... he is just so gorgeous. His eyes, his hair, his face, his laugh, his voice, his personality, his warm feeling he leaves me with. But again I am a 2 in love with a 100.
IN LOVE?! I have a boyfriend. Surely I didn't mean that. It's just been so cliché, I got caught in the moment my heart belongs to Archie and his to me... or not. Maybe me and Archie aren't right, but he is too good for me, he treats me well, he is sweet and kind. I can't do better than him and I can't leave him. I can't be alone.  I am just being stupid this is right, I love Archie? I love Archie. I love Archie I thought trying to convince my self. But I do truly I do love him...