UnRaVelLiNg

"Edie," Byron said my knuckle tapping on her bedroom door slightly, "Dee you have been getting ready for like an hour," Byron knocked again, harder, louder, faster, "Dee" he shouted concern in this voice. Byron continued banging on the door. "Dee'' he shouted his voice hoarse and cracking with fear. "Dee respond," Byron shouted his knuckles almost punching the door now. "Dee I'm coming in" Byron charged through the door his hands over his eyes in case she was changing. There was no noise from reaction except Byron's scared shaky breathing, he removed his hands from his eyes. "fuck" he screamed as shock destroyed him.

——————————————————-

"Jack" Alfie said quickly as he hurried over to jack's table. "Thanks for meeting me" Alfie said whilst taking off his coat and and hanging it over his chair.
"Yeah, it's not no problem mate." Jack did putting his phone away into his pocket. "What's going on."
Alfie let out a loud sigh and pulled his hand through his hair. "It's about Dee," Alfie furrowed his eyebrows with stress. "Back in October I noticed" he sighed, "I noticed Dee wasn't eating, I didn't think much of it at first just concerned about why, and then realised how serious it is."
"She.. she" jack stuttered barely able to process the information he just received.
"Has she been eating at yours?" Alfie asked. He watched Jack think, and immediately guilt attacked jack as his face dropped and his eyes were glistening with guilt.
"How did I not notice," jack sighed rubbing his forehead, "it's very occasional, she tells me she does, like when she wakes up before her work out. But there never any mess, dish's or food gone." Jack rubbed his face with his hands. "How could I be so stupid."
"She didn't go to her doctors test results the next day either" Alfie sighed, "she was supposed to come here and call the next day and we would go with her, I called the hospital she didn't attend at all. Apparently they mailed her results to her."
"She, she told me she was fine and the doctors said it was nothing." Jack said angrily "how could I be so STUPID?!" Tears began to form in his blue eyes "this is all my fault"
"It's not your fault, I should of told you sooner, or told Joe and Zoe as soon as I suspected got her help." Alfie pulled his hand through his hair nervously, "or a diagnosis"
"For an eating disorder?" Jack whispered the words barely leaving his mouth, Alfie nodded slowly.