Halloween party

"My friends are off limits" joe said standing in front of me.
"I know Joe" I said rolling my eyes.
" and if any of them flirts, winks, tries anything or is topless you leave the room call me or come find me straight away" he said walking back and forwards. " I mean it, if any one ever flirts or tries anything call me and I will hunt them down and kill them"
"Joe stop it"
"If anyone ever hurts you again you will tell me won't you?" He stopped walking and crouched down in front of me, I nodded whilst still looking down. 
"And you promise nothing happened or was going to happen with Byron" he questioned.
" no Joe and it never will"
"Good, I don't know why am I worried Byron is very respectful, the most respectful person I know, but the others I am worried about"
"Joe you have nothing to be worried about, you friends are nice but would never like me like that"
"You have changed a lot" he said standing back up, " I am gonna speak to Byron"
"Joe please don't"
" oh by the way I have been forced to go to a Halloween party, I am gonna have to drop you home tomorrow"
"Ok that's fine" I said before starting to cough.
"Are you alright?" He asked concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine" I replied.
"Dinner is at six" he said chucking me the remote for Netflix.
"Joe don't" I called after him but he closed the door.

The door opened I turned to see Caspar walk in, "oh hi" Caspar said after seeing me, " are you ok?" He asked coming over to me. " you look really pale"
"Oh um I am fine just tired." I said sitting up.
"I just came to steal Joe's MacBook charger but  Joe wants you downstairs"

"We are going out Caspar picked you up a costume as well"Joe said.
"Oh errr thanks Caspar" I said, I turned round to joe and quietly said "do I have to go"
"No you don't have to, if you don't want to just say and we can stay here"
"You don't have to stay with me"
"I won't leave you, actually you are quite pale, maybe we should just stay in"
"Oh no I am fine I don't want to ruin your night"

I looked in the mirror and sighed, the costume looked stupid, I am too fat for this outfit. This was a very slutty outfit. Joe had just gone to Jacks apartment with Josh and we're going to meet us there. I am pretty sure Joe would hate this outfit. I hate it. I grabbed Joe's dressing gown and went to the top of the stairs and shouted down to Caspar. "Caspar" I whisper shouted. I went back to the room and shortly after Caspar came in.
" I can't believe you" I said to him.
"What?" He asked.
"The costume, I can't wear it" I said plopping down on the bed.
"Why? Is it ripped?" He asked
"No" I said standing up, "it's very not me"
"What's do you mean?" He asked sitting on the bed crossed legged. "Show me? I'm sure you look fine"
"No I don't i look fat stupid and ugly and slutty" I said
"Hey don't say that, you probably look great"he smiled, "now are you going to show me?"

I took of the dressing gown, I had straightened my hair and done a smokey eye makeup look with cat winged eye liner and whiskers and a black circle on my nose also using eye liner.
The outfit was a black leotard with fishnet tights, in the leotard there was a cleavage hole it was very revealing. I had cat ears in with a tale pinned to the back of the leotard.

Caspar just sat there staring at me, making me really nervous his eyes glued to me and his mouth slightly open breathing slowly, barely blinking. "You look amazing" he said slowly still staring. I pulled the dressing gown back on and tied it.
" I can't wear it, so I can't go, then Joe can't go because he won't leave me"
" I can stay if you want" he said sitting up and stopped staring.
"Joe won't allow that"
"Well I think you look great, even if the outfit is a bit errrr sorry by the way it was the only girls one they had"

I began to get extremely nervous as we were in the Uber, I had never been to a club before, I had never worn an outfit like this or done anything like this. I was also scared what Joe would say. We arrived out side, I  got out and followed Caspar and Byron to the right place. Joe and everyone else was already inside. We wondered in and found everyone else in the seating vip lounge looking over at the rest of the club. I was getting pushed back in the crowd whilst trying to keep up with Caspar.
"Caspar" I called but my voice came out as a croaky whisper, "Caspar" I shouted again still trying to push through. Miraculously he turned, I saw his tale head stick out from the crowded as he aimlessly wondered back in my direction.
"Edie" He shouted, I tried to make myself visible luckily he pushed his way through to me before I was shoved back any further. "Thank god I found you" he said in my ear, " Joe would have murdered me" he grabbed my hand firmly, " don't let go" he shouted before pulling me through the club.

We opened the lounge rope and walked in, I recognised Oli, Joe and Byron, I recognised jack Maynard and josh and  could tell who Mikey was and Geoff was.
"Ayyyy Caspy" Mikey  slurred he was clearly already drunk. "He has pulled"
I looked down at mine and Caspar's hands his holding mine gently, I quickly snatched my hand away. I didn't dare look at Joe.
"That's Joe's sister" Jack shouted punching Mikey. "You fucking idiot."
"Ooooooh" Mikey called.
"Oh shit" Josh sighed before looking over at Joe.
"I was just pulling her through the crowd" Caspar said before sitting next to Josh.  I just stood there awkwardly, I knew I had to check Joe's reaction, I looked up from the ground at Joe, he was glaring at me. For a second we have eye contact but then he stood up walked past me to the bar. "Joe" I shouted after him but he kept walking, "Joe, I called following him"

"Joe" I said when we had stopped at the bar, " Joe, I'm sorry"
" did what I say earlier not mean anything?" He said as he quickly turned round to me. 
"I did"
"Then why are you dressed like that? Why are you holding my best mates hand? You said you wouldn't but you just did"
"It wasn't like that Joe, I didn't chose the outfit and would never wear this out of choice, he was helping me through the crowd because I kept getting shoved back. And I wouldn't you just told me not to and I won't. I only came so that you wouldn't have to stay home."
"I'm sorry I just don't want you to get hurt. And I just don't like that you are grown up now" he said hugging me.
"Now let me get you a drink" he said getting out his wallet.
"Oh I'm not drinking yet"
"Oh yeah I forgot, do you want a coke or lemonade or orange juice?"
" can I just have a water"