Cheeter...cheeter...CHEETER!

" I am not scared of him" I said trying to stay calm, " why would I be scared of him?"
" I never said you were scared of him, I said you didn't want him to see us together" he said pulling my wheel chair to opposite me and siting on it.
"Stop messing with my head" I said getting my phone out.
"You are the one who said it"he said I could feel his eyes still looking at me. "You can always talk to me, privately I wouldn't tell Joe. Because I know what it's like having siblings. But if anything or anyone ever bothers you even if it's joe you can tell me. Visit me whenever."
"Thanks but the only reason I didn't want to be seen with you is because no one knows I am related to celebrities and that's how I want to keep it."
"Ok I understand" he says getting the message that I don't want to talk about it. "Anyway pizza" He Said passing me a box.
"I'm not that hungry" I said putting it on the floor in front of me.
"Wow you can turned down pizza what a Weirdo" he laughed before taking a bite of his.

He got up and connect we his phone to my tv in my room, "come watch tv with me" he shouted.
"Make yourself at home" I laughed sitting down on my bed.
"ThatcherJoeVlogs has uploaded, oh yes" he said putting it on the tv.
I was watching the vlog of Halloween, cringing every time I saw my self, especially in my costume, "omg I did I actually look like that, I look so fat in that?" I said with out realising I had opened my mouth.
"You are not fat" he said rolling over to face me, "hey? Look at me?" I turned my head on the pillow so I was looking at him. "You are not fat. And you looked great in that costume, even if the costume was the opposite to you"
"Hmmmm" i grunted "I don't think I would ever wear something like that especially a year ago"
"Is that why you didn't want your pizza?" He asked his eyes questioning me.
"No" I said my cheeks feeling hot.
"Why didn't you want it?" He questioned.
"Is today 1 million questions day geeze" I laughed, "girl reasons" I lied.
"Girl reasons?" He asked unsure.
"Periods" I whispered again lying half of me feeling guilty.
"Ohhhh shit sorry" he said face palming his hand. " I can go get you chocolate or a hot water bottle or i don't know I am not good at stuff like this."
"No don't worry I just lose my appetite before it starts sometimes."

My eyes drifted from Joe and Jack who were in front of the camera starring in Joe's vlog, to the background. My eyes sting at the sight of Archie kissing another girl. My throat dry. I instantly felt sick. My head thick. I quickly walked to the bathroom my hand over my mouth to keep myself quiet. I turned and locked the door, then sat against it, hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

I knew it, it's because I am to fat, it's because I am too ugly, it's because I am not good enough. Because she would give him things I didn't. Why am I surprised I deserved this. It isn't fair on him to be stuck with me and just me. I am so worthless. Useless. Fat. Boring. Ugly. Frigid. I am not good enough for him or anyone. I am just ruining everyone's lives.

I kept my hand over my mouth the tears falling onto my hand. "Are you ok in there?" Caspar asked whilst knocking snapping me back to reality.
"Yeah fine" I replied my voice cracking and wavering. "I'll be out in a minute" I wiped my eyes on the towel clearing away tears and smudged makeup. I walked over to the tap, my legs shakey, and washed my face. Took a deep breath and unlocked the door and returned to the bedroom.

"Are you ok?" He asked as I returned.
"Yeah just wanted to take my makeup off" I said sitting down on the bed where he patted. I sat on my knees next to him diagonal facing him.
"I saw it" he said smiling sympathetically, "now are you really ok?"

Caspar's pov
"I saw it" I said smiling sympathetically, "now, are you really ok?" She said nothing but just looked down at her lap.
"Where does he live?" I asked sitting up, I looked at her again, her eyes glistening with tears, one escaped and rolled down her cheek quickly.
"Hey don't cry," I said putting my hand on her cheek " he isn't worth your tears, you are too good for him." I watched another tear fall from her other eye shortly after another one escaped her eye. She gently closed her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her tears, the salty tears on my lips tingling. I then moved my lips to her eye lids, kissing each one. She then slowly opened her eyes, her dark thick eye lashes rising to reveal her blue ocean eyes still watery from tears. My eyes left her eyes and looked at her pink plumped lips and then I wondered back up to her eye again wondering whether it was acceptable I kiss her. I looked at her lips again and then her eyes as she blinked fluttering her eye lids. I let my eye lids closed and leaned in slowly.

————————————————————————

Hi do you guys want me to add pictures or not idek let me know. Thanks to every reader and everyone voting for the story. We are 6th in Zalfie and don't worry more zalfie scenes are coming.

What will happen with Caspar tonight?

Please leave suggestions and feedback and vote for the story, I hope you enjoy itttttt

Pink gummy bear xx