EveRYtHinG iS gOnNa bE alRiGhT

"No concussion or head damage is worrying us currently however we will still check it regularly." A tall lanky, dark hair doctor said occasionally look from his clipboard to me.
"So she can go?" I asked eagerly.
"We are afraid not. Mr Sugg we still need to work out how and why she feel unconscious, due to no head damage we think it happened before hitting her head. We are going to take blood test, monitor her form the next 24 hours and then treat her accordingly." The tall dark haired man silently turned and walked away leaving me stood in the waiting room angrily.

"And I thought I sleep a lot" Alfie laughed lightly whilst we all watched Dee wake up. "Shall I give you guys a minute?" Alfie said standing up. I nodded slightly to him before he headed out the door. Dee sat up in her bed and remained looking down at her lap.
"How are you feeling Dee?" Zoe. asked pouring Dee a glass of water.
"Fine," she muttered quietly.
"Dee,  Zoe is just worried about you," I said looking from Zoe to Dee.
"We all are." Zoe said crossing the legs up in the hard chair.
"You don't have to be, there is nothing wrong," Dee mumbled.
"Dee people don't lose consciousness over nothing. We just are worried about your health." Zoe stated.
"Zoe can we just have a minute?" I asked Zoe nodded a bit before heading out of the door to the corridor.
"Is your phone broken?" I  asked a slight tone of annoyance in my voice.
"What ummmm errrrr no" Dee mumbled playing with her hands.
"Then try answering my calls sometimes." I said annoyed. "I was worried about you, you didn't answer a single phone call, you haven't been at your apartment in weeks and no one has heard from you. Why are you being so irresponsible. We is your maturity. When are you going to..." I watched Dee fight to hold back tears. She was not ok.  "Hey... hey, your body probably needs all the hydration it can get, don't waste it on tears, you silly thing. I was too hard on you, I spoke to Caspar I shouldn't of acted the way I did, he explained how he kissed you and he is very sorry and in a sober mind wouldn't ever do it. Don't stress about the media it has died down" I stroked her arm as I lay in the bed next to her. "Every thing is gonna be alright" I said quietly as Dee stopped crying, everything is gonna be alright...