Lastnight - part 4

Part 4:

oml, he sent goosebumps up my arms, butter flies in my stomach and myself to silently happy sigh.

"Oh, yeah umm thanks" I said reaching for the phone, "where did you find it" I asked blushing.

"you left it when you ran away from me" he said making me feel incredibly guilty.

"sorry" I muttered quietly, squeezing my fist together.

"you are so different, I have never met someone like..." Caspar started

"Food?!" Joe said standing impatiently at the door, "what was that? That better not be a pick up line?" Joe joked.

"Nah, she jump scared me that's all" he said keeping his calm.

"She jump scared someone?" Joe asked obviously not believing it.

"Well accidentally, she fell over right in front of me as I walked through the doorway making me jump" he laughed.

"ahahah you are actually so clumsy" Joe said to me laughing, I clenched my knuckles tight. "Right Zoe said we can eat the snacks now, so please hurry up" Joe moaned grabbing mine and Caspar's wrist and pulling us to the living room.

The food all looked amazing, Zoe is so good at hosting, Tanya brought Halloween cupcakes as well, there was vegan, vegetarian, nut free, gluten free, lactose-free food to feed everyone. I looked over at Joe who was laughing about something with Jim, they both looked at me and began to laugh again.

"Finally, the piece of resistance," Joe said in a French accent before him and Jim burst out laughing. He put a plate down on the table. "Dede's creation of which I saved from the oven, Dede's creation of cocks"

I sat confused before standing up and looking at the table, oh no. The witches broom sticks, they had expanded and reshaped in the oven and now looked like cocks. Fucksake, I knew Joe would of been up to something. Vlogging cameras were out, everyone was laughing, I was blushing so much. I stood up to put them in the bin, but in true me style I tripped and fell onto the table.

"Send me a post card next time" someone probably Joe shouted. I stood up cover in food, I had squished all the food, it was all ruined. Everyone was pissing themselves laughing.

Pizza had been ordered and i had tided my mess, everyone was playing games games waiting for pizza, i however was in the kitchen on instagram. Scrolling for miles. I didn't belong at parties i guess, not these sort of parties, i wasnt like these people, they were successful, creative, smart, attractive people.

I didnt belong here, i belonged in my dorm by myself working away at uni. Admittedly i do not enjoy the constant struggle of essays and assignments, but i liked being by myself,actually did i? i was surronded by people at uni, i had all my friends near by, who i could be with on a daily basis and i had Archie. Archie who loved me, and i loved him; i was truely happy with him, we had so many plans for the future even the near future, Christmas i was spending with his family, we had started looking at apartments together.

I poured a glass of lemon water and headed to bed, i heard the sound of Youtubers downstairs. i continued on my trek up the stairs, why do they have so many floors? i was staying on the top floor in the small pop up gest bedroom due to the others being full. I didnt mind tho, it was cosy even tho it was very small, Zoe had filled it with fairylights, candles and cute pillows.

Halfway through an episode of friends there was a knock on the door, in walked in a smiling Alfie carrying a large box of pizza. "Hey" he said sitting down, "Whats up?" he asked seriously,

"The sky" i said pausing my episode, and making Alfie laugh, "Alfie only you would laugh at that awful joke" i said causing him to frown.

"You look abit pale"

"I am really tired"

"You look tired and ill" he said seriously "Have you drank enough today?"

"Yep"

"Eat enough?" he asked i nodded. "You didnt have breakfast at Daddy Suggs"

"I woke up late,but i had fruit just before we left" i lied

"You didnt have lunch with us today"

"Zoe made me some after that i could eat in here while doing work" i lied, he looked at me the way a parent looks at their child when they suspect the child is lying. "Ask her if you want" i said opening my laptop and pulling it on to my lap.

"I trust you," he said putting down the large pizza box on my, "Pizzas arrived"

"Thanks" i said pressing play.

"Come down later if you feel better" he smiled, "Lights on or off?"

"Off"

"Door closed or open?"

"Closed please"

"Night young'un"

"Night"

I looked at te greasy pizza, the fat. I slamed the box shut and dumped it on the desk, and returned to my bed. I continued to binge netflix, using netflix to drown out the sound of the party. Binging on old Friends episodes until i fell alseep