MonDAY

We sat down in a retro American dinner, with black and white checkered floors and red shiny leather seats in the booths. My eyes scanned the room it was full of chips oversized hot dogs and burger with tall thick milkshakes with striped red and white straws. On the walls was neon signs and picture of celebrities. A waiter with blonde hair styled high on her head with red lips and a small scarf from the 60's tied round her neck handed us menus. Being in the dinner felt like being in 'Grease'.

I scanned through the menu, I didn't want anything, it was very fatty junk food. Thick milkshakes, deep fried chips, fatty burgers.
"Are you ok?" Zoe asked making me look up from the menu, "you look very pale."
"I feel a bit sick actually, maybe I will just get some water" I said closing the menu.
"You probably just need food" Alfie said, "you know when you are so hungry you feel sick, but then you eat and feel fine"
"Yeah Alfies right" Zoe agreed.

"So when do I get to meet Archie? I cannot believe you let Joe meet him before me" Zoe asked.
"I really didn't plan for Joe to meet him, he just kinda showed up"
"You said he was in America?"
" I know he was but he came back to surprise me"
"Awwww" Zoe smiled, "he sounds really nice, how did he know which club you were in?" She asked. I couldn't tell her. I couldn't tell her he was cheating.
"I am not sure, maybe asked a friend"
"So when can I meet him"
" I don't know, it's just.... we umm" I said luckily saved by Alfie bringing over drinks, I ordered a water, but Alfie was carrying over 3 milkshakes and a water.
"Ok I have two chocolates and a strawberry" he stated sitting down.
"Shotgun strawberry" zoe shouted stealing it.
"I only wanted a water" I said,
"Trust me they are amazing try yours" Zoe said after drinking some of hers and smiling.

Before we had food I was asked to take pictures of them for their instagrams, while they posed I felt really stupid and embarrassed for them as people were watching them but from behind my camera I felt quite calm

*imagine its Alfie*

*imagine its Alfie*

Shortly after the food arrived, massive portions burgers stacked literally to big to hold. I felt sick looking at it, this was going fun to make me so fat.
"Are you sure you are not still Ill Dee?" Zoe asked half way through the meal when I had only eaten two chips, "you have gone really pale, eat what you can and don't worry about the rest" Zoe smiled. I nodded and just looked down whilst they ate and spoke about Christmas plans.
"What are your plans for your birthday?" Zoe asked excitedly.
"I don't really have any"
"But this is your 18th you have to do something"
"No Zoe please don't get excited, I don't want anything big."
"But..." Zoe started
"Please I really don't want to celebrate." I interrupted.
"Christmas plans?" Alfie asked,
"I am going to Archie's"
"Doesn't his family live in America?" Zoe asked
"No his dad was from America and had to move back out there for treatment and won't be back for christmas sadly"

"What is going on?" Alfie asked calmly after Zoe had gone to the toilet.
" what?" I asked confused.
"Dee please don't,  you know what we are talking about, why aren't you eating? I am worried"
I slowly looked up at him " I am just Ill"
"Please don't lie, I am not stupid. I am just worried, and want to help"
"Alfie honestly nothing is going on, I am just a bit ill at the minute, I swear"
" I know you didn't go to brunch, you had no food in your apartment and have been in a run this morning"
"I did go to brunch, I have just been away for over a week and haven't gone to a shop yet and I was getting fresh air"
"Dee if anything is going on just tell me, if it's you know..." he said not saying the word, "again. You can tell me and I won't tell anyone"
" I know Alfie and it's not anything like that again I swear on my life, I am just feeling ill and that's all."

I held my breath as I knocked on Joe's door, he had texted me asking if I could come over. Praying inside my head that the sexy South African wasn't here to see me inevitably embarrass myself. And of course the door was opened by Byron without I top, I tried not to look but I felt my eyes on his abs before quickly looking up to his face as her moves to the side and I follow him to the lounge.
"Can you grab that box it's got a present for you in there" Byron said as he sat on the sofa.
"Really, you got me a present? Why? That's at to big I can't except it" I said facing him.
"Please just open it, you can't refuse a gift before seeing it"
I walked over to the box my fingers inches from picking it up.  An air horn blasted in my face and Joe jumped out of the box, making me  scream and jump backwards and tripping and I fell and smashed the floor.  Joe doubled over laughing before falling to the floor scarcely able to breathe.
"Oh my god" he said in between laughs and gasp for air.
"Joe your a dick" I said standing up and kicking him. " did you actually make me travel across London just to be jumpscared."

"Byron has been busy recently and said if I prank him he will move out, Caspar and Josh have changed the locks and I have been back in Wiltshire, I am not aloud to prank Zoe incase she sue's me. So as you can tell I have been very very bored. So I found myself a new victim." Joe said, "enjoy..." he said giving an evil laugh and then getting up and turning of the camera. " so now I will show all the clips of me pranking you recently," Joe said adjusting the camera focus. " I just need you to say something so people don't think it's bullying and abuse"
"But it is bullying and abuse" I said as Byron laughed from his corner where he sat on the floor.
"Try and be yourself, you are funny make some Jokes, ok? Ready ?"he asked turning on the camera.
" I guess" I said as he sat down next to me.

"Don't worry guys the victim is fine even after all those falls." Joe said, he grabbed my wrist and held it up, " except that burn. And by the way please don't take legal actions and sue me"
"You do have a nice car, I wonder how much that is worth. Maybe I should sue" I laughed.
"Hahaha no" he said, "thank you for watching please subscribe and give this video a thumbs up and comment your favourite prank from this video" he said whilst I shook my head.
"Caspar need any help with the prank war then call me" I said to the camera laughing and Joe pushed me off the bed.
"Noooooo!" He shouted, "the prank war will never end Caspar. Thanks for watching this weeks suggs Sunday.  A-hoy!" He said finishing with his weird arm symbol for sugg Sunday's.
"Joe it's Monday dude" Byron said from behind the camera.
"Shhhhhhh I was gonna say I had a problem with the internet. Is the camera still on. Fudge." He shouted running over to it covering the lense with his hands.
"Do you think that was funny or too fake?" Joe asked after.
"Nahhhh it was funny bro"
"Dee can you stay and help in another video, we need even numbers?"
"Yeah sure I guess, whose video?"
"Caspars" joe replied, oh great fucking great. "Byron was meant to be in it but has a date ohhhh"oh Byron has a date, oh I shouldn't care I have a boyfriend. Or did.