The Academy

(EDITED/UPDATED BECAUSE I WROTE THIS AT 16 AND NOW IM 21 ORIGINALLY POSTED JULY 18TH 2018)

I do not own Naruto or you. Personalities may be a little off for some characters.  I recently finished watching all of Naruto and got inspired, I'm trying to remember Shonen jump best as possible, so if I get somethings in the wrong order, please know I'm not doing it on purpose.
F/c=favorite color
Y/n= your name
H/c= hair color
F/c= favorite color
There may be a few options for specific things such as hair length and they will be bold
__________________________
Your Pov:
Previously
Y/n turned to the door and took a breath, she unlocked it and opened the door stepping inside. 'Okay, I can work with this.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The apartment was nothing fancy, it had the basic necessities and looked like a cleaner, less chaotic version of Naruto's apartment in the show. Y/n glanced at the money in her hand. 'Okay Y/n spend it wisely', she set her stuff down on some of the basic furniture that had apparently come with the place, and made her way to fine the bathroom. Finally able to look at herself in the mirror her h/c hair was messy and slightly tangled, dark circles were adorned under her eyes, a gift and reminder of the restless nights endured at the hospital. Beginning to manually untangle her hair, Y/n thought about its style for the future.' Well four years until I'm sixteen again, I guess I could cut it/start growing it out, now.'
Once finished she took her time exploring the apartment, small but reasonable as she didn't need much space. She took a step and lost her balance, catching herself on the wall. In the midst of stumbling over her sweatpants that absolutely needed to be hemmed, Y/n remembered her bag, she might have something for clothes in there.

Snatching it up, before sitting on a low chair, Y/n zipped open the backpack, it had several zippers before it opened to storage. The material was smooth and unnatural, some sort of plastic, and it is a wonder they gave it back to her at all. "Must be waterproof" Y/n quietly muttered aloud. Her clothes from when she was found were neatly folded, and a notebook, sketch pad, and pencils were hidden in a small pouch that as far as she could tell, hadn't been touched. She furrowed her brow and flipped through the bag. Y/n didn't understand how they didn't find this. She was rather glad they didn't, she sometimes liked to write songs/poems and draw a bit, and having a stranger go through it would have been pretty uncomfortable.

The bag was packed as if she was spending the night somewhere, 'Curiouser and curiouser'. Running her fingers expertly along the seams, she found necessities in hidden compartments all over the bag.
'My head hurts... How and why was this bag packed like this? There is still so much I don't know.' bits and pieces of her scattered memory played in Y/n's head, repeating again and again as she tried to make sense of it all. Flashes of walking along a path- some sort of argument- grabbing her backpack and just going.

Y/n felt like her head was going to explode, and she felt like her brain had started beating against her skull behind her exhausted eyes. 'I just need water, it will be fine, just some water...'

Shakily she stood up-

.

..

...

....

..... 2 hours later

'Why am I on the floor?' Y/n pushed her hair out of her face and used the wall to pull herself into a sitting position, her migraine looming, threatening to return the second she tried to recall further. " Okay. Okay, that's enough for now."

'Alrighty, I'll remember when I need to, no sense in knocking myself unconscious again.'

Once she was able to safely get to her feet, Y/n grabbed the clothes in the bag, and went to change into them. Plain black cargo style pants, a f/c teeshirt and a sleeveless pullover hoodie. 'Better than hospital clothes I guess.' They were still a little big, but not as bad as the previous outfit, at least a belt and cuffing the pants made them wearable. Shrugging off her building anxiety she made her way out, grabbing the apartment key, money, and locking the door behind her.