Wow, Just Wow

Disclaimer- I do not own you or Naruto
Sorry I've been kinda M.I.A, I had day long plans all last week to work the fourth and the rest of the week, I also recently came back from Connecticut cause my sister's boyfriend's parents invited us and another friend to go to a casino with them. I'm too young to gamble so it felt like a huge hotel/shopping mall. I then(aka the next day) additionally got heat exhaustion bordering on heat stroke at work and had to leave 3 hours early. I work at a water park for context. Anyways a few hours in an air conditioned room and out of the 80-90 degrees Fahrenheit heat and 90% humidity, I'm right as rain. Onto the story.
__________________________
Ino slowly regained consciousness in her actual body, "I don't understand you guys, what kind of monster would attack their own teammate?"
Zaku smirked, "I guess monsters like us."
"You see we don't play this fan by your rules, it's not the scrolls we're after, or even passing this test." Dosu explained leaving Team Ino-Shika-Cho confused.
Ino tensed, "What then?"
"Sasuke, and possibly Y/n that is if it stuck."
"Yeah, failed on that one."

Shikamaru's shadow paralysis ran out of time and released Dosu, who grinned," So your paralysis jutsu has a pretty limited duration, I see."
"Shadow possession jutsu, get your jutsus right."
"Whatever, and I see that your teammate is able to slip her soul into her opponent. Very clever but dangerous as indicated by Y/n panicked warning to her. Anything that happens to Kin would have also happened to her body, so if Kin were to die... But no matter now."
"Ugh... Oh man, what a drag."

Zaku smirked again aiming his hand at Ino and Shikamaru. "Did you really think you could beat us? Face it you ninja are just a bunch of hacks."
"From a second-rate village." Dosu chimed in.
'Oh, you're going to regret those words.'

A voice piped in from above them. "That's pretty tough talk, I gues that makes your village third rate. I wonder if any of you amateurs are ready to take on the real thing."

Y/n smiled wide upon seeing TenTen and Neji, resisting giving them a wave and an all too chipper, "Hello!"

TenTen didn't really care and focused on Lee which was understandable. "Lee!"
Neji however, "You blew it." He turned his attention to the sound ninja. "It looks to me like somebody used our teammate as a punching bag." He activated the Byakugan."No one does that and gets away with it! No more playing around TenTen, full power!"
Neji hesitated sensing the powerful chakra beginning to loom, glancing at Sasuke, and he stopped at Y/n. He deactivated his jutsu smirking.
'Oh damn he's cute.'
"Well? Are you going to stay up there all day? Or are you going to come down here and do something about it?"
"Actually it looks like it might have been taken out of my hands."

Y/n turned to Sasuke, his deep purple and black chakra rising up. She focused herself on bringing down the negative energy connecting him to Orochimaru and bringing his determination to a boil. He'd still use the power from Orochimaru but he wouldn't have that crazy ass transformation. Well if she did her job right. The emotion were a little hard to handle but she somehow managed to grab astral projection Orochimaru in Sasuke's 'dream' by the throat and hold him in place as Sasuke rose in anger. The chakra calmed and there were fewer marks on his face that there could have been, yet he was still.... Scary.
"Sakura.... Y/n.... Who did this to you?"
'Oh dear. Well fuck.'
"Who was it?"
Y/n felt Ryoko tense her muscles up and for once she agreed with the abrupt take over. Her breath hitched and it was all she could do to stop her from shaking.
'Sasuke... Sasuke, stop. I know. I know. Please just calm down.'

Sakura glanced up at the boy as Y/n held onto her arms seeking to pull her to her feet. "Sasuke, what happened to you?"
"Don't worry, I'm alright."
'No you're not.'
"It's only the power flowing through me. In fact, I've never felt better. He gave me this gift, and he made me understand what I am. I'm an avenger," 'Bitch you ain't Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, Spiderman, Captain Marvel ...' "to follow my path I must have power. At any price even if it means being consumed by evil."
"Sasuke... Nothing comes without a price. It's not a gift it a curse and he's using your goal to-"
"Stop stalking Y/n. Who did this to you? Which one, Sakura tell me."