What the Ever Loving Fuc-

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or you
We getting far into the action, this is insane. I started this 1 year and 4 months ago and holy shit what a roller coaster ride. I actually have had someone come to me to draw fanart for this Fic! (Seen at the end of the chapter! Thank you so much warriorcatfannd , it's honesly absolutely adorable!) So yeah, message me if you wanna draw fanart to be put in this work, obviously with credit. This is just really fricking cool! Draw Y/n however you want, looks, ethnicity, outfit, etc, the only 'canon' looks are the eyes, everything else is up to you! Anyways, on with the story!
__________________________
Pakku quickly seized running, pausing on a tree branch, "Uh oh..." And Y/n had to stop Naruto from running into a tree in his distraction.
"Hey! What's wrong?" The jubilant blond asked, regaining his footing on an adjacent tree.
"Smells like they're in motion. Sasuke, along with two of the other ones. And they're moving fast. Smells to me like Sasuke's chasing them."
Sakura stood up from her crouched position, "Huh? You sure?"
"But there are two more still there, not moving."
Y/n sighed hating being the only one who knew what was happening around them. "Shino and Kankuro, don't worry Shino will hold him off. If we go twenty feet or so to the right we'll go around them without getting caught in the fight."
Sakura stared at Y/n quizzically,"So that's where Shino went?"
"Well he was following Sasuke too, but he stopped to fight Kankuro. Both because of their unfinished match, and to let Sasuke follow Temari and Gaara. Now we have to get going."
Sakura nodded as Naruto stood there rather confused as to what was going on. His focus rapidly switching between the two girls. "What are you-"
The two girls and Pakku took off after readjusting the way the 'path' they'd be taking, Naruto, as usual, was trailing behind them, shouting protests.
__________________________
Y/n shuddered as she felt them get closer and closer. She didn't need to be able to sense chakra to feel the sinister prescience looming over the densely packed forest.
'Shit, Shukaku's come out to play.'
'Keep going. Our presence alone will make him want to back down.'
'Really?'
'No, you are definitely 'screwed' if you don't keep your guard up.'
'Way to be positive.'
Sasuke landing on the tree branch in front of them pulled Y/n back into the present. After having used his chidori, faint remnants of the curse mark lingered on his skin. Sasuke managed to dodge Gaara's charge at him as Naruto countered for him with a kick. Sasuke then landed next to Sakura and Pakku as Gaara flew backwards and landed onto the nearest tree branch.

Everything stood still for a minute as Sasuke struggled slightly against the curse mark, at least he could stand. Unfortunately he could also talk, "What are you guys doing here?"
"Following your crazy ass to make sure you don't get in over your head, what else?"
"Wha-"
Sasuke was cut off by a sudden pain shooting through him, making his face contort in a futile attempt to ignore it.
'Okay maybe that was harsh, but I'm right, especially if the curse mark is bothering him when I did the most of what I could.'
'Uh huh.'

"Hey uh Sakura, Y/n, this guy, who the hell is he?" Naruto hesitantly asked pointing to the half transformed Gaara.
"Gaara, he's just channeling his tailed beast. I mean he only half doesn't look like himself, how can you not tell?"
"What? Seriously Y/n? You're the psychic one, of course you'd know that, not us." Sakura exclaimed clearly exasperated.
"Eh."
Sasuke struggled to keep his composure, debating on what to do. Should he risk a third Chidori? Y/n felt Sasuke glance at her, wordlessly asking the question, and she shook her head no. And then Gaara ran at them once  more.

Y/n went to help of course, mostly just pulling Sasuke out of the way as Sakura stupidly tried to stand her ground before getting pinned to the tree. But that was the least of Y/n's worries as she found herself pinned to the adjacent tree and losing oxygen. She was tempted to say 'Harder' to freak him out; but Y/n was both twelve and also felt that it wouldn't work in this universe. In the end she just wheezed "What the ever loving fuc-" and he started squeezing harder, staring at Naruto with murder in his eyes.
"What's the matter? Weren't you about to make a run for it?"
Black spots danced across her vision.
'Y/n...'
'Not yet, not yet. We have to wait.'
'If you want to be strangled to death that's fine, but I'd rather keep a slightly semi competent host.'
'Awww you do care.'

And all Y/n could hear was the sound of her ribs starting to crack under the pressure and her hearing went to shit. She watched as Naruto screamed wordlessly at Gaara, who tightened his hold. Honestly her hearing was mostly just going in and out at this point.

After a few seconds of Naruto failing to attack and land a hit, Gaara started cackling. "Holy shit he needs counseling." Y/n wheezed to no one in particular but herself. She could do nothing while Naruto tried his best to summon help as Gaara taunted him. "Gaara! Thi- think about wHaT you're DoINg."
"I thought I needed only myself, I love only myself. But you, there's something different about you, you understand me."
'Oh you poor little anxious baby- no no bad Y/n no Sanders Sides references this is serious.'
"Wha-what do I underte- understand?"
'Talking is so hard when you can't breathe.'
"Mine, mine, you're mine!"
'To quote that bitch from my 7th grade history class, hell to the fucking no!'
"Y/n doesn't belong to anyone! Let my friends go!"
Gaara turned on Naruto as Shukaku started taking over the rest of his body.
"We'll see about that, she'll be mine and the rest of you will be dead. The longer you take the more the sand will harden. 'Sakura' will be crushed to death in no time."
'What the actual fuck did I get myself into.'
'Y/n, losing consciousness.'
'Yeah, yeah. Time jump jutsu!' Y/n blinked herself behind a tree as Gaara looked around in shock, seeking to regain what was 'his'. "Come back! You're mine, your blood is mine!"
He screamed and Sakura shrieked as he clenched the sand tighter in anger.
'Y/n get her out of there.'
'Ughhhhhh...'
She jumped up to where Sakura was as the sand attempted to reclaim her and grabbed hold of the pink haired girl. "Hope this works... Time jump justu!"
The two of them were on the forest floor, Sakura unconscious, and Y/n staring up at Gaara thanking whatever mystical or magical force controlled this universe for not making her look like an absolute moron.
'Now, what to do about our little psycho?'
That was a whole new problem, one that Y/n wasn't quite sure she knew how to fix, she'd just have to wait until Naruto calmed his ass down, or...
'Ryoko, when Naruto disguises himself as Kurama lend me your chakra, I have a plan.'
'Very well, this better be worth the trouble.'
'Oh trust me it will be, just you wait, Gaara won't know what hit him.'

warriorcatfannd

warriorcatfannd