The Truth of Y/n Ootori

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or you
I know this may seem very similar to some other stories, but I'm not trying to deliberately copy anyone. WARNING SPOLIERS FOR THE ENDING OF SHIPPUDEN IN THIS CHAPTER, Y/n is a Jinchuuriki, but she will be referred to as 'The Oracle'.The picture above is her tailed beast, Ryoko ( it's a Japanese family name meaning dragon, go with it) . Read at your own SPOLIER WARNING. Don't give me shit saying I didn't warn you. This is just an idea, like if you have seen Shippuden to the end, there may be some spoilers. Cause of how the tailed beasts came about and the Sage. Anyways, that's fairly vague so don't get butt hurt. And yeah this is the only chapter with major 'spoilers' and the explanation of how you got to Naruto's world. Also I know I said that the eye thing was a kekkei genkai, it is. Ryoko just doesn't want the reader to know that.
__________________________
Back to Y/n freaking out
__________________________
'-uck.'
'Please refrain from swearing child. You may truly be 16 but hearing a 12 year old swear, though amusing, is not pleasant.'
'Who are you? Is this about the time I messed with the ouija board? Cause I swear I said goodbye!'
' Hush, I'm the one who brought you here.'
The voice in her head chuckled, she sounded oddly like a mother scolding her child as the voice was distinctly female.
'Back? Who are you?'
' I'm sure your aware of Kaguya and how her son the Sage of the Six Paths brought the tailed beasts to be from the Gedo statue.'
'What about it?'
' I am, and by extension you hold, Kaguya's tailed beast. The Sage believed the tailed beasts originated from the Gedo statue. Which may be used to create the 10 tails, but they may be used to create the 45 tailed dragon.'
' Are you kidding? That sounds like a 12 year old watched Naruto then went on a crazy original character rampage.'
Y/n started laughing at the thought of of it.
' This is not a joke child.'
' Okay, even if this is for real, how do I know I can trust you?'
' I know you don't trust easily, nor do those in your new village. But each tail that each of the tailed beasts have may combine to form another dragon. At the present, I am at 1/2 my full strength.'
' So are you like their mother or something?'
'Their elder in a way, and partial creator, but some may see me as their mother.'
' There's not way I'm getting rid of you am I.'
' No child, I am all powerful and all seeing. Though I may not share more than 10% of my chakra with you. While you are conscious  anyways. Which is why you see the future and the past. And soon more. But as of now, you are my oracle.'
' Should I tell the Hokage.'
'I have sent him a message, he knows. I am indebted to his family, as I may never betray them and you may not either. Rest assured, he trusts you won't betray him or the village.'

' What about the Akatsuki?'
' Yes, they will come after you, they know, and Orochimaru, but you're already aware of that. Though I am all seeing, I cannot see what will happen to you or how those who mean you harm may attack until mere minutes before the pressing moment.'
' So it's a good thing I have an idea of what will happen already... So, what should I call you?'
' We should meet face to face.'
Y/n felt her vision go dark as she fell backwards into an abyss of shadow, she reached a cage deep within her mind. A iridescent dragon was sitting inside.(see photo above.)
"Wait. Why are you-"
"I was sealed here, I have grown fond of you and though I have the ability to leave, I don't wish to. I do fear that my loneliness has seeped into your feelings as well.'
' Oh, that's why...'
Y/n felt suddenly sympathies for the trapped tailed beast and rushed forward almost through the bar before being sent flying back.
"Don't child, should the lock come undone, I couldn't stay, you wouldn't be able to hold my power on your own. Not yet."
" My name is Y/n, what's yours?"
The dragoness let out a puff of smoke as she chuckled.
"I do not have a name, the Sage did not release me, his mother did."
" Well can I call you Ryoko? I think it's a Japanese name meaning dragon."
" Then my name is Ryoko. Sleep now child, you will need to rest for tomorrow."

Y/n felt herself fall backwards into the darkness and snapped her eyes open to her darkened room.
' The sun must have gone down while we were talking...'
Y/n say contemplating her new reality before she subsided to to sleep.