Why Does This Sound Like A Goodbye? Because It Is.

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or you

Hello, so it seems this is the last chapter of this fanfic, don't worry I will be writing another one for Shippuden. Romance will definitely be easier to write for that one as they are 12 in this fanfic and I find that slightly odd to figure out as I have long been out of middle school.However I want to take some time and write both a male and nonbinary version of this fanfic for the sake of inclusivity. I doubt it'll take very long since there will be little differences between each of the fanfics, save different pronouns and gendered/gender neutral terms. So I anticipate the Shippuden one to be started within next month. Most possibly starting 3 separate male, female, and nonbinary versions for each respective reader. That's about it, these past few week have been extremely stressful and I have finally found both the time and will to finish this fanfic. Thank you all for being patient and hey at least it isn't like the fics that are like 30+ chapter and end on to be continued... last published 2016. Lol. This fanfic may also go under some editing to catch things I missed in the earliest chapters, but never the matter. Also why is there so much filler between the end of the search for Sasuke and Naruto's departure? I am glad that I decided to follow the anime and the manga together or this story would never end....Onto the story!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

By the time Y/n had stopped having seizures and was able to leave the hospital a week had passed. To say the least, Sora had successfully traumatized her, given her even more trust issues, and abandonment issues, all in one. Ryoko had yet to wake up again, or if she had she was giving Y/n some 'space'. Quite frankly it was the last thing Y/n needed, which was part of the reason why she was leaving so soon, she wasn't allowed visitors.

And so that was how she ended up standing outside her old hospital room with a small bag and blanket ready to go home.

"Are you sure you're alright Y/n? Even for a ninja, that was quite the ordeal, no one will think less of you if you need to stay longer." Tsunade sounded worried, and Y/n wouldn't put it past her to still be in shock that her old teammate could do what she had done to Y/n and her family.

'That is true... but I have to do this, I can't just sit around feeling sorry for myself...'

And so Y/n shook her head with a soft smile. "I'll be alright Lady Tsunade, really, I didn't think that my memories could be manipulated like that but I'll-" she paused searching for the right phrase,"-keep my guard up when it comes to things like that from now on. It was a much needed yet horrible lesson, I suppose. My team is also in shambles, I need to see them again."

Tsunade lips curled to a frown as she studied the girl once more, "Very well," she finally said, "but- if you begin to have any more symptoms that the venom may still be affecting you, report to me immediately."

"Yes Lady Tsunade."

"Alright, you are officially free to leave."

Y/n smiled and turned left walking down the hallway to reach the hospital's exit.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Lady Tsunade?"Y/n turned her head to look back at the woman in response.

"Take care of yourself, and if Ryoko starts speaking to you again, let me know."

"I will."

After what seemed like forever, Y/n left the hospital.

_________________________________________________________________

She somehow made it home without running into anyone she knew, granted it was about 4:00 in the morning, Y/n was anything but a morning person at this point in her life, yet it seemed like the best way to go home and sleep in her own bed without being bombarded by questions.