Naruto's Training, Lady Tsunade is in Trouble?

Disclaimer- I dont own Naruto or your
Idk why i set impossible standards for myself, I'll update every two or three days like I used to. It'll depend on how I'm feeling. This one is short and slightly boring, but it's an important part of the story. Anyways online  school sucks ass. Some of this 'episode' like the town shopping scene is skipped because nothing but the end of it is really important. On another note, I'm thinking of putting this on another site once its finished. Like have it still on Wattpad but have it on Quotev or Fanfiction.net or something. That is all. On with the story!
_____________________________________

"Dont worry Naruto, not a minute will be wasted all our time on the road will be devoted solely to you." Jiraya reassured the blond.
"To me?"
"We've gotta get you stronger... time to train! Sorry to leave you out Y/n but-"
"Not something for me to learn right?It's cool, I already learned a bunch from Lady Sora, besides I'm just the guide and this should be interesting anyways." Y/n shrugged as they stopped walking.
Naruto pulled the green jumpsuit out of his bag, and Jiraya and Y/n both paled.
"Woah woah hey, I already told you, I'm not having that, I dont wanna be seen walking around with someone wearing that that thing! Y/n you tell him."
The aforementioned girl sighed and placed her hands on either side of Naruto's shoulders. Speaking shockingly sweet, "Naruto," Y/n started through her forced smile. "Get. Rid. Of. It. Now."
"If you say so...."
_____________________________________
"Come on Pervy Sage! What are we waiting for? Let's start my training!"
"Hold on dont get ahead of yourself, we may know where Tsunade is now, but we need to know she'll stay there."
"She will."
"Regardless we'll need to stop in town."
"Oh we are no-"
_____________________________________
The trio stopped in town and they all went their separate ways. By the time Y/n had found her way back to Jiraya and Naruto, she watched two men get flung into a shopping stand. 'Rasengan... well those were a few pointless hours of my life, but Naruto can start learning that at least.'

Jiraya walked towards the stand.
"And I was holding back... You guys are hardly worth the trouble."
One of the men suddenly recognized Jiraya, "W-wait a minute, you're the Legendary-"
He ignored them and spoke to the owners of the stand, "Sorry about that, I guess we kinda messed up your stand..."

Y/n approached Naruto and he eagerly chattered about what just happened. "Did you see that Y/n? Did you?"
"Uh huh."
"Where have you been."
"About."

"Now then my good man, I'd like to buy every balloon you've got, including water balloons. How's that sound?"
"Fine by me, I guess."
"Naruto! Let's get going, time for you to train. There you are Y/n..."
"Yes sir!"
"Forgot about me Jiraya?"
"Pft of course not."
_____________________________________
'Well Jiraya clearly doesn't believe anything I say about Tsunade and wants to gather information himself. Why did I come along anyways?'
The h/c sunk to the ground and sat against a tree, crossing her arms as Naruto eagerly began his training.
"Alright! Its finally time to get down to business!"
"Here you go. Have a water balloon."
"Huh? What in the heck is this for?"
"Just think about it, you saw what the jutsu looked like right?"
"Uh huh."
"And how would you describe it?"
"You sent that guy spinning like a pinwheel."
"Spinnings a way to put it sure. But... okay little miss psychic. Let's test your knowledge."
"You spun a tight ball of your chakra using an element manipulation. The chakra is would up so tightly and spun without moving that it allows it to grind down anything in its path. More or less."
"Seems like you know your stuff, but yes shes correct."
"I still dont get it."
"Alright, let's go back to spinning."
Jiraya held a water balloon up and manipulated the water until it popped.
"Woah..."
'This is going to be very boring...'
_____________________________________
Fortinately the process took a lot shorter than the weeks that it would have taken. Well the first two steps at least.

Unfortunately that did not mean Y/n was not free of her visions of what was happening with Orochimaru.
The man screamed in pain, 'My arms!!! ....That medicine will do me no good.... but I made it specifically for you.'Kabuto refuted staring at his Lord and the body of the servant Orochimaru just killed....'This was his final curse.''Enough of your prattling. Tell me, have you found the one I seek?' 'Yes...' '...Tanzaku town...'
The vision faded.

"Jiraya-Sensei. Orochimaru is seeking Tsunade out."
"What? How do you know this?"
"My visions. She's in Tanzaku Town. He wants her to heal him."
"From what?"
"The Third Hokage... in his final battle against Orochimaru. Gave his last curse, he destroyed Orochimaru's arms from the inside. He's hoping for her to restore them. We must get there before him, and Kabuto... No it we'll see her after.... but..."
"Jeez kid, no need to sound so grim."
"You'll never believe my visions will you?"
"Its nothing against you. I just am old fashioned in the way of gathering reliable information. Information from one source."
"You're going to have to listen to me sometime."

They made their way towards Tsunade, Naruto containing his training along the way with the small balloon.

The castle cracked and crumbled to rubble as Orochimaru stood at the top of the wreckage. 'Its been quite a long time, hasnt it Orochimaru.'...'I've come to ask you for a favor.'....'Find someone else...'...'...only you can do this.'...'...let the two most dear to you march off to their deaths.'... Tsunade punched the wall behind her and it shattered.

Y/n nearly collapsed at this vision as it washed over her in a matter of seconds.
"Y/n! Are you alright?!"
"I'm fine Naruto. Just a vision."
'Don't worry Lady Tsunade, we're coming your way. Do not let him manipulate you.'