Absolutely Not, AbSoLUtEly NoT

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or you
Hey guys, thank you for leaving suggestions and ideas in the comments, if there's a way I can improve the story in anyway, please continue to let me know. I'm only one person and only have so many ideas, so it always helps quite a lot. If you want something to specifically happen, let me know and I'll see if I can work with it. Also if you didnt read the comments, the reader will have a bigger part from now on. Some parts need to be there for the sake of the plot and can get a little, stale. Also I had to break it up so the fight scene will be out tomorrow. Thank you again. Onto the story.
__________________________
'Okay, ready to throw some hands Ryoko?'
'Child.'
'What?'
'Stop with the slang. You sound crazy.'
'Bet.'

Practically flying through the forest, the five of them grew nearer and nearer to their destination. Shizune landed infront of Y/n, beginning to rattle off Orochimaru's plan. "As soon as his arms are healed, Orochimaru is planning to destroy the Leaf Village."
"Of course that's just what I'd expect," Jiraya spat, "And trust me he'll do far more than that if we dont manage to stop him somehow."
Naruto growled, extremely fed up."Who does this creep think he is?"

'Hard to say, he's definitely trying to cheat death tho.'
'And he is a fool for doing so.'
'Obviously, and a coward. Not to mention a pedo, but that's a separate issue. And now, we have to think of both him and Kabuto.'

Tsunade lifted her hands, glowing with chakra to Orochimaru's shaking and battered arms. A kunai pierced the ground between them, from Kabuto. The two of them jumped away from each other as it hit. Orochimaru narrowed his eyes in disgust.
"Am I to understand that you've really come here to betray me? Tsunade."

Y/n shook her head out of her vision, Jiray stared at her for a second as they continued running through the branches and the leaves of the trees.
"You alright kid."
"A vision. Tsunade went there to betray Orochimaru. Not help."
"Are you-"
"Why do you always doubt me?! Have I ever been wrong?"
"No, but you've withheld important information."
"... I've had NO choice."

"What are you talking about Y/n?"
"Forget it Naruto, we should focus on the matter at hand."
Shizune sighed awkwardly, "Shes right, nows not the time to work out personal issues."

'Hn.'
'You cant blame him.'
'What are you talking about now?'
'Hes only being cautious, you aren't the first of your bloodline he's met.'
'So he doesnt trust me because of something my relatives did? That makes NO sense."
'Your bloodline has a tendency to be impartial, siding with whoever you believe to be 'good', he's worried about where your loyalties lie. Many people are and rightly so.'
'But I- I've never-'
'Yes you have, so best to save it for another time and discussion.'

The rest of the small journey was in silence. Y/n's feet left the tree branches as they made it to the street where Tsunade was meeting Orochimaru. Or rather what was left of it. Kabuto and Orochimaru had since fled, Tsunade following close behind.

TonTon quickly picked up Tsunade's scent on her jacket she left behind, and the five were off again.
________________________
And then there they were face to face with Kabuto, emerging from a cloud of purple smoke.

Orochimaru cocked his head smuggly at Jiraya, "Its been a long time, old friend."
"Long time indeed. And I cant say that its improved your looks any, old friend."
Y/n let out a small giggle at this.
'Ooo shade. I'm living for this, wait no bad Y/n! You're supposed to be mad at Jiraya.'