Dude, What the Hell?!!!

Disclaimer-I don't own Naruto or you
I also drew the Sand Siblings, ps my name is Amanda K. (Not telling my last name cause it's the Internet) if you can't tell by my little signature. I have a habit of drawing anime characters a little bit more realistically. This is basically how I see them, I maybe should have made Temari's face a little wider, but I kinda like it. They vary in size based on what I wanted to put in the drawings with them. But I'd like to make a huge collage of all the Naruto characters drawn in my style. Also, I'm going to work in some sort of love story as the charcters get older but ya know, realistically. Not like they see the main character and she's a total angel. Also if your wondering I love Gaara, but I'm not setting the reader up with him or anything, immediately, it's the same way as with Naruto. He deserves loved! But I'll focus on the other characters too, don't worry. Any true love stories will probably happen when I reach Shippuden. Anyways onto the story.
__________________________
It was a matter of days before the Chunin exams but Y/n couldn't help but be on edge.
Previously
'I don't care just start explaining'
Ryoko managed to beat around the proverbial bush until she had gotten home.
Once everything was filed, Y/n had promptly headed back to her apartment. She sat criss-cross on her bed and her surroundings melted once more until she was sitting before Ryoko.
"Hello child."
"So? You said you'd explain once I got home."
"I can only explain part of it, some is... You aren't ready dear girl. I know you feel you are but... You just aren't."
" Fine... Just explain, please."
"You are from this world, I can't tell you how you 'grew up' in the other. Your clan was very coveted and highly respected. Yet they are all thought to be gone. You were sent away from this world to protect the only living member of the L/n clan. Your clan is one of fairytales, myths, and legends here. That's why Kakashi was so shocked by your abilities. I made you tell them your last name was Ootori because the clan doesn't exist here. Your clan is why I chose you, other tailed beasts may be compatible with anyone. But I can only be compatible with one who sees through and bends time to her will. The L/n clan could see the past and use their feelings toward it to sway their enemies. "
"But then... How did I end up... Was that even real?"
"You aren't ready... I'll leave you to your thoughts sweet one."
Just as Y/n found the answers to some of her questions, she had at least a dozen more.

Everything faded to black and she was left with visions of the Chunin Exams of Orochimaru. He'd try to take her away too if she wasn't careful. The Akasuki would try and kill her. Th-
Trigger warning, if you have issues with the meantion or description of a panic attack and/or sensory overload skip the next page or so.

She woke with a panicked breath, her throat was tight. She was shaking, the world was spinning with such an intensity her breathing quickened in an attempt to slow it down. Her heart was pounding so hard she could feel it in her ears. She was clawing desperately at her arms and skin, rocking back and forth to find a bit of grounding. Her very bones felt uneasy and out of place. The light was too bright, the sound of the birds too loud, it was all too much. She stayed under her covers tapping her fingers and palm against her skull in a futile attempt to dull the feeling of panic. What she had seen had terrified her, in the style of the anime everything seemed much less real. But... Oh hell it was real, Orochimaru was out to get Sasuke and eventually Y/n. The Akatsuki was out to get Naruto and Y/n.

She envied Sakura in that moment, sure she didn't do much but her abilities weren't drawing anyone to her at the time. There wasn't an organization deceived and led awry out to kill her and steal the only being that truly seemed to love her. Fuck, what had she been doing? They were all so open and loving at first, she pushed them away. It was for Naruto, but Y/n couldn't blame him for her stupidity, she blamed the village. Of course they hated her for embracing the 'demon'. Y/n, by their logic was just as much as one herself. What if they found out? Would they kill her? Lock her up? Hand her to the Akatsuki. She was utterly helpless, adrift on and endless sea that could snap and drown her at any time it so pleased.
__________________________