I'm Just a Kid and Life is a Nightmare

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or you.... it's been two months since I updated... and now with the coronavirus thing, I'm a highschool senior for starters and this shit fucking hurts. But yeah, I'm back with a shit ton of free time cause my mom works with a high risk patient on a vent. She cant risk us bringing something home, so neither I nor my sister are allowed out of the house. It's been three weeks, havent seen any of my friends, animeboston is canceled, and I'm out of school till May 4th haha Massachusetts check... Also havent seen my boyfriend in 1 month. Our 2 month was a few days ago... Anyways, expect a flood of uploads, im going to be using this like online assignments to get done each day and keep me busy. On with the story.
____________________________________
Naruto in either a fit of rage or madness charged at Itachi, Kisame running after him while Jiraya started frantically making hand signs.

Y/n felt the wall behind her soften as the walls turned pink and fleshy, she partially sank back into it and found it felt like a really weird memory foam.
'Ugh. Disgusting.' She got a good look at Itachi, 'wow his eyes are weaker than I thought...'
'Not yet.'

Itachi removed his hand from her throat stepping back to asses the situation.
The ninja was still surprised at her ability to avoid his attack. 'Okay hopefully his eyes wont deteriorate too much. He may be a jerk right now but that only cause he needs to be.'
'You can help him when the time is right. Will that help your little crush?'
'I do not- Okay even I don't believe that. But look at him! He's even hotter in person.'

Almost as if reading her thoughts Itachi gave her a small smile before it faded into nothing.
'You cant tell me, you dont see why.'

Ryoko was interrupted as Jiraya called out his jutsu.
"Ninja art, toad mouth trap! You've both just been swallowed by the mountain toad, welcome my friends, to the belly of the beast! He has a very sensitive digestive tract, be careful not to upset him, not the most glorious way to die, is it? It must be humbling to know that you've been reduced to toad bait. Heh-heh-heh."
"Woah... I'm not liking this at all." Naruto griminced shifting awkwardly on the squishy floor.
"Naruto! Stay still."
"What?"
"Just remain calm, trust in my jutsu."

Itachi continued staring Y/n right in the eyes as he talked to his partner. "Kisame, come."
"Easier said than done." The shark man groaned pulling Samehada from the grasp of the floor.

"Its useless! A ninja hasnt been born who can survive this powerful stomach."
Itachi took one last look at Y/n before he took off running with Kisame. Y/n slumped to the soft ground, she heard an explosion and finally the walls stopped moving. Jiraya and Naruto ran to see what happened.

Y/n scrambled to Sasuke, all her energy drained. 'Healing art- time lapse jutsu.'
She pulled Sasuke to her lap as she attempted to heal him, her chakra doing little to shake him from what he saw. The pure glossy look in his eyes was enough to shake anyone up. Naruto interrupted of course, "Y/n! Are you and Sasuke okay?!"
"I think I'm okay, Sasuke is very shaken up. I dont know what Itachi made him see..."

Jiraya caught up staring at the young girl in shock, clearly never taking her seriously. "Y/n! How are you still awake? He used Tsukuyomi on you."
"No he didn't l, rather he couldn't. Also watch-"
Gai came crashing through the hole in the walls, "Dynamic Entry!" Kicking Jiraya square in the head.
"Out."
_____________________________________
Jiraya grumbled as Gai sheepishly tried to make apologies, "Hehe, I guess I was a little over enthusiastic. You see, I--I was trying to hurry and i couldnt see very clearly. Hahaha. Using my headband to peer into the opening, all I could see were two sinister figures so..."
"You know what? If this is your way of saying sorry, it stinks." Jiraya complained trying to stop his nose from bleeding further.
"I'm sorry, but it was just a simple misunderstanding." Gai laughed in response.
"Simple minded's more like it."

Y/n decided it was her chance to put in her two cents on the matter.
"Tried to warn you. Both times actually. Might be karma."
Jiraya's eye twitched.
It was not well recieved.
"Never mind that now," he said through gritted teeth."We've got to get Sasuke and Y/n to the medical corps at once."

"Woah woah woah." Y/n started, standing up to make a point. "First of all I'm literally fine, slightly dizzy from lack of oxygen but fine, I heal fast. Second, Sasuke is physically fine, other than whatever mental trauma he endured, he's okay. I mean maybe check him out for mental stability but-"
"He was badly beaten up and his arm is broken."
"Oh, that's right, um I have a jutsu that can speed up healing in relation to time. Actually he may have a small fracture where the break wasnt fully healed but don't waste more healing on him than he needs."
"I didnt see you perform any jutsu."
"Well you know how I can see through time? My chakra can kinda do that too. Sorry this is hard to explain Sora would know how to explain it better than me."
"So you're fine to come with us?"
"Yes."

Naruto, who had been quietly staring at Sasuke the entire time, turned to Jiraya. "Pervy Sage, Sasuke is going to be alright after this though? Won't he?"
"Like Y/n said, physically yes, though there is worry about his mind."
"He'll snap out of it eventually." Y/n reassured Naruto putting her hand on his shoulder.
"Are you sure?"
Y/n only nodded.
_____________________________________
"What the heck? What did Sasuke ever do to deserve this? Okay Pervy Sage, it's time for a new game plan, starring right now. I admit I let those goons scare me a little. But that's over.  No more running. After all, it me they're after, right? Well, okay then, its time I give them what they want."
"Don't be stupid Naruto. They'd beat you before you could blink, you aren't there yet. Also you have no idea what they want you for, not to mention they're after me too. What the one thing we have in common?"
"Huh? But-"
"Rhetorical Question. You know the answer already. The only reason we didn't get taken was because Jiraya showed up and it took all he had to get them away from us."
"Your little girlfriend is right Naruto. You're not even in the same league as them."
"Is that right? So what are you suggesting that we just do nothing?! Sit here waiting for them to hit us again? What kind of strategy is that?"
"A smart one! There's nothing we can do! You heard Jiraya, they're in a different league! You can't run face first into a fight you won't win!"
"Shes right! Just be quiet, Naruto!" Jiraya took a breath to calm down."I'm sorry Gai, I wanted to let Sasuke fight his own fight. I see now I should have intervened sooner."
Gai furrowed his brow in thought, "This is obviously the same sort of jutsu that Kakashi was hit with. We dont know when he'll come out of it."
"What?! Kakashi-Sensei?!"
"One or two weeks at most. He'll pull out of it."
"You're sure about that?"
"I'm hardly ever wrong." Y/n shrugged, 'at least I think that how long it takes.'

"Theres nothing worse than seeing your students fall in battle. It's like losing little pieces of your soul. What we need is a supreme medical specialist, a master of healing arts, and soon."
'Lee will be fine Gai-Sensei.'

"You're right and the woman you're talking about is the one we've come to find." Jiraya smirked at the coincidence.
"Huh? The woman? You don't mean-"
"Yes, that's exactly who I mean. Another of the Legendary Yonin. The Queen of Slugs and Elixirs. The Gambling Fool and Mistress of the Healing Arts, Lady Tsunade."
____________________________________
Sorry this is short the episode ended off where it couldnt continue properly in one chapter. See you tomorrow! Remember kids, stay inside, practice social distancing, wear a cloth mask when necessary, and wash your freaking hands! Bye!