Man... Dying Sounds Sooo Good About Now

Disclaimer I do not own Naruto or you.
Woah!!! I'm in the 100 ranking on #readerinsert right now! (Just a broad sepectrum, cause the ranking change.)How the hell?!!!!! This is insane! I mean what?!!! This is just being read so fast. Thank you guys so much!!! Anyways, this is going to be a bit of a recap from the previous chapter, cause that's how the episode goes and it's not really going to focus on you until it picks up again. You'll see, there will be some contradictions from your point of view though.
__________________________
Previously
Kakashi stood carefully, there was no movement or breath that wasn't calculated. He copied the water clone jutsu the instant he saw Zabuza doing it.
Waiting in the mist, his clone dedicated to protecting his students. But it was a trick, those words were a diversion, no matter how sincere he meant them.

Kakashi waited, his clone studying patiently waiting for Zabuza to attack. The man appeared Kakashi's between students and Tazuna. Swinging early, Kakashi had to wait, he had to trust his students to react before his clone reached them.
2 seconds. 2 seconds were the difference between life and near death. Y/n had saved them and the bridge builder as Kakashi's clone attacked. The two clones fought, Kakashi's clone slicing through Zabuza's clone, water dripping into a puddle into the mist.

Kakashi had Zabuza, a kunai to his throat, telling him not to move. But he underestimated him. They all did. Y/n had to warn them.
__________________________
Present
Zabuza let out a throaty chuckle, laughing at Kakashi's carelessness.
"Finished? You really don't get it do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere Copy-Cat ninja like you."
Kakashi growled as Zabuza continued laughing.
"You are full of surprises though, you'd already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed, you made your clone say those words to draw my attention, while you hid in the mist. Waiting for me to make my move. I almost had it, but that girl, she's clever, but she gave her ability away. I'll be taking her with me. A ninja who can predict the future, how useful."
Zabuza paused going back to the previous subject.
"Anyways, nice try."
Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi, "But I'm not that easy to fool.
The water clone burst.
"Whatever you do don't go in the water Sensei! It's a trap!" Kakashi was too busy dodging. 'Oh, no.' Y/n gripped her kunai, stepping closer to Tazuna.

Zabuza swung the sword nearly contemplating attacking her, but he settled for Kakashi again.
The sword was stuck in the ground, he kicked Kakashi head on and sent him flying.
"Trying to slow me down? Huh foolish."
Kakashi disappeared into the water to dodge, Y/n almost shrieked, "NO!!!"
'What the F, did. I. say.!!!! Does anyone listen? No! Ugh! What the hell Kakashi, this time was really freaking important!!!'

"The water it's dense..."
"Fool."
Zabuza smeared forming a hand sign that Kakashi's eyes widened at, "Water-prison jutsu."
"No!"
"You should have listened to your student."
The water swirled around him, caging him in, making it near impossible to move.
"This prison is made of water, but is stronger than steel, it's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi, I'll finish you off later. But first, your little friends will have to be eliminated. Water-clone jutsu."

Water rose to the height of eerie specters taking the form of Zabuza.
"You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja? When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't phase you, then you may be called a ninja. When you become so deadly, your profile is entered in my bingo book, then you may have earned the title of ninja. To call upstarts like you ninja is a joke. One of you is close in mind, but you lack skill. The girl who sees the future, you will come with me." He said disappearing, Y/n ran to Naruto as Zabuza swung a kick. She tugged Naruto back and he barely missed his head. His headband was knocked off and Zabuza stepped on it, calling them brats.

Kakashi frantically tried to get his students to leave.
"Listen! Get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He's using all his power to keep me in their prison, so he can only fight you with his water clone, but the clone can't go far from his real body. You can get away from him, now run!"