Battle of the Bridge

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or you  Thank you so much for over 3,000 reads! This is so crazy. I'm really sorry this is so late. I'm currently a lead in my school play and the performance is right around the corner. So I've had rehearsal everyday. Which included over February vacation. I also took part in a competition called SkillsUsa, yesterday. Only the districts so it wasn't that crazy. Anyways, I'm trying my best to get things up faster. So without further ado, the chapter. Also from what I remember Tazuna's daughters name is Tsunami if I hadn't said it before.
__________________________
Naruto had walked past her as she made it back to Tazuna's house, it was barely day break. There was a good chance the others were asleep. Y/n had snuck back into the room she and Sakura were sharing.
Surprisingly Sakura was awake, brushing her hair. "Y/n? Where have you been?"
"I was out training. I sorta fell asleep, it's fine, I walked past Naruto on his way out. What are you doing up?"
"Oh the little psychic doesn't know?"
"I like to keep things a surprise. Stop being dramatic, I know you couldn't sleep."
"Probably just guessed that."
"Fine, you got me. But I was right."

The girls left it at that before getting ready to fall back asleep until the morning. Before Y/n had known it, she was awake and eating breakfast.
As vision flashed behind her eyes.
' You lied Ryoko.'
'Oh?'
'Naruto will meet Haku, briefly but he will.'
'I suppose so dear one, but do not question me again.'
'Sheesh I was only kidding.'
' I know, but I am an all powerful dragon and tailed beast, but I'd rather not be mocked by a child.'
'You're being mean, it's my generations humor.'
' Alright, I'm sorry for that.'
'Thank you.'
'Jerk.'
'Bitch.'

Kakashi calling her name pulled her out of her head. He informed her that and and Sakura were going to check on Naruto and evidently Sasuke who had left a little bit ago.
__________________________
"Naruto? Knowing Naruto he could be anywhere. And Sasuke hasn't come back either, I wonder where they are."
A kunai embedded itself into the ground at Sakura's feet.
Y/n sat back and enjoyed the show.
Naruto smiled from the top branch which he was sprawled on like a cat.

"Woah... Naruto can climb that high now using his chakra? That's great."

'That ain't nothing compared to what he'll be able to do.'
Naruto grinned again as he slightly taunted Sakura and Kakashi. "What do you think? High enough for you guys, I mean it's a long way down."

He stood up as he fake fell.
Sakura started screaming.
"Naruto!"
Kakashi of course recognized what Naruto was doing but still played into the act.
"Uh oh."
Y/n fumed knowing he'd fall with one wrong move.
"Stop messing around!"
"Ha you guys really fell for it!"

"We were worried about you, well except for apparently Y/n", Sakura snapped balling her hands to fists.
Kakashi sighed, "Why do I think this is going to end badly?"
"Naruto seriously, get right side up, you're going to-"
Naruto's feet popped off the tree.
-fall!"
Sakura's worry translated to anger as always, "You just had to push it didn't you show off!"
Sasuke ran up an adjourning tree and pushed off, laughing himself to grab Naruto's ankle and stick the landing on the branch.
Kakashi took a breath as Sakura cheered and the other half of his students made their way down the tree.
"If I'm still sane by the time I finish their training it'll be a miracle."

Y/n let out a laugh, almost to confirm that was a far fetched idea. Kakashi looked suddenly scared or concerned, it's really hard to tell.
'It's easier in the actual anime when they over exaggerate everything.'
'Pay attention.'
' To what?'
_______________________
"Naruto and Sasuke are going to be a few minutes late."
Y/n and Sakura were heading back to the dining room for dinner.
"You sure Y/n? That's not like Sasuke at all."
"They'll be here before we 'start', but we'll have wait a little bit."
Y/n shrugged as she made her way to the table.
Sure enough seven or so minutes later the boys trudged in as the table was being set.
The group turned to the door as they heard it open. Tazuna immediately addressed the two, Sasuke had Naruto's arm around his shoulder.