Well damn that was a thing

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or you 
New chapter here we go, this is late because Ive been procrastinating because I had no ideas how to write the combat in an interesting way. I'm good now, Hamilton is out tomorrow on Disney plus, idk life is still apocalypse bingo... it was also a bit of research, you'll see why. Another disclaimer the thing I researched is mostly cryptic and folklore. Theres going to be parts where I change it and fill in some blanks. This is just pr 1 on this chapter pt 2 will be up tonight or tomorrow. I have to go to work soon but I felt like it's better to post this and add the second part later. Onto the story!
_____________________________________

"There's just one thing, I need Tsunade to do something about my body before we get started here."

Shizune shook her head, apologetically.
"It may be a while before the full effects of that drug completely leave your system. I'm very sorry, but is can't be helped, Master Jiraya."
"WHAT?! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING!"
'Why the hell would you think I'd tell you not to let Tsunade give you anything she could have tampered with. Now you're barely at half your normal strength.'

"What about me and Y/n? What do we do?"
"You two don't do anything, just stand guard over the pig and Tsunade. The last thing we need is Orochimaru kidnapping Y/n."
'Oh. So NOW you care.'
'Y/n...'
'What? Am I wrong? You're gonna look at me and you're gonna tell me that I'm wrong?'

By the time Y/n zoned back into reality Naruto and Jiraya were bickering how Naruto wanted to help make Orochimaru pay.

"This is an eye for an eye, I'm the only one who can fight Orochimaru. And four-eyes over there could go toe to toe with Kakashi if he had to."
"Alright, hold on Shadow Clone-"
"Hold on Naruto. Your clones wont work here. You needn't bother. There isnt any point."
'Hes right...'
"What?"
"It wouldnt even be a decent diversion. You'd be wasting your chakra. They're a dangerous pair."

'Why didnt I ask to bring Sora along?'
'Then you and Naruto wouldnt have had to go and would've ended up being kidnapped from the village. And killed once both I and Kurama were removed from either of you respectively.'
'Right...'
'You can be extremely forgetful at times.'
'I mean having every minute of every day passing through your head at all times is KINDA distracting. And then its constantly changing. You dont know what's what-'
'Save it child. We'll work on that when you're a little older. Right now just focus on the battle.'
'Fine.'

"Now then." Jiraya grinned, "How about we get this thing started?"

Kabuto used the blood from his wound to smear across the symbols on Orochimaru's arm. Making quick hand signs, Jiraya catching on and  following right behind.
"Summoning jutsu!"
"Summoning justu!"

Y/n found herself staring up at the biggest two headed snake she'd ever seen once the smoke cleared.
And then down to a very small frog.
"What's up?"
"What the!??!! Why are you here?! Where the hell is your father?!!!"
Gamakichi grinned, "Hey, hey, long time no see!"

Orochimaru chuckled, "Well, Jiraya, still playing the fool, I see. You always were ridiculous, but this time, you've outdone yourself. Clearly our Tsunade has gotten to you somehow."
Kabuto stood up from his crouched position, "Your jutsu did require a sacrifice," he said to Orochimaru, "Perhaps she was thinking ahead. Drugging him somehow to suppress his power."
"To think she would make a sacrifice of Jiraya. Well, just as ruthless as ever, aren't you, Tsunade?"
"You're as big as a disgrace as the day we met."
'Oh honey you've got another storm coming.'

Naruto bit his thumb, quickly making handsigns, "Summoning jutsu!"
The surrounding area was immediately covered in a bellow of smoke.

Orochimaru sounded almost surprised... before speaking in a voice inaudible anyone but Kabuto, standing right next to him.
'Ryoko?'
'On it, I'll help you get this down on your own later.'

"That's the Nine-Tails brat from the Chunin exam. And the girl too. I suppose I should have killed the brat and just kidnapped girl when I had the opportunity. For the sake of the Akatsuki and their goals, and that girl being unpredictably stubborn, I let the two of them slip by. But the only ones every capable if breaking a five pronged seal were the Third Hokage and we of the Legendary Yonin."
"That may be, but Jiraya is training the boy, and I heard tell that Sora is training the girl."
"Sora? That's a name I havent heard in a long time. You could be right, though. If either of them have learned to weilf the power of their respected tailed beasts, it's not impossible."

The smoke cleared to find another small frog in its place.

"But that doesn't appear to be the case."
"Ha, he never had any skills as a shinobi to begin with."

Jiraya sighed in disappointment as Naruto exclaimed in frustration.
"What?! Hey where the heck, did I go wrong?!!"

"Hi, everybody. Hey, friend, how are ya?"
"Hey, Gamatatsu! Why did you pop out? Where's the old man?"
"Hmmm. Ah. Gamakichi, what's going on? This is the first time anyones ever summoned me. I'm finnly getting the chance to shine."
"You dummy. Get some munchies and go find a place to hide, will ya?"
"Wait they've got snacks here? Gee wizz this is the coolest."
'Oh my- that frog is adorable.'
'I'd eat him for a snack.'
'Ryoko!'

"Let's begin," the right head of the snack began descending upon them rapidly. The left quickly joining as Kabuto jumped to it. "I want you to leave Jiraya to me. The rest are yours to play with as you will. Leave the girl alive though."
"Now that is a shame I'd be hoping to test my metal against one of the Yonin!"
"Summoning Jutsu!"
"What?!"
The snakes crashed into the ground as a fourth and final summoning justu bellowed into smoke and fog.

A large lizard stood, the 5, 8 including TonTon and the Frogs. Well it's hard to call it a Lizard, it seems to be a type of lizard called a Notzuchitokage. A cryptid in Japanese folklore with few sighting of their existence back in Y/n's 'Old World'. But I digress.
"Oh it's you."
"Yes it's me."
"Wait- WHAT SORA TAUGHT YOU HOW TO SUMMON HIM?!!! Why didnt you say something beforehand."
"Yeah... and sneak attack, duh, you ready Tokugawa?"
"Always."