The Jinchuriki and The Oracle

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto or you
This ones a shorter one that usual. I won't be posting again until the next Sunday after this upcoming one. So every other week will be my upload schedule.
__________________________
"Love? Family? The only emotional ties I have to my family, are the ones I'd like to wrap around their necks,"
Y/n sucked in a breath sharply, 'Damn and most people think Sasuke is the emo one.'
"they're only ties of hate. Given life by the death of my mother I was brought into being and nurtured as the salvation of the village, I was the Kazekage's child. My father taught me the innermost secrets of the shinobi, he pampered and protected me and left me to myself. For a time I thought that was love. And that was when everything started."
Shikamaru took a shaky, yet angry breath."When what started?"

Images of Gaara's childhood flooded Y/n thoughts and memories and tears pricked the corners of her eyes.
'Do not cry Y/n cut the shit.'

"What was it are you gonna tell us or not, so go on! What started? What was it?", Naruto all but shouted.
"In the six years since I became six years old, my father tried to destroy me more times than I can count."
Shikamaru and Naruto tensed before Shikamaru scoffed remembering what had been said before.
"You just finished saying how your father pampered and protected you... So which is it?"
"Those who get to be too strong are apt to become feared. The jutsu that gave me birth, it unbalanced something in my mind. Even the fools in my village finally realized I had emotional problems. My father, the Kazekage, created me as his ultimate weapon, but I eventually became a threat to the very village I was meant to save. By the time I was six, I became a figure of terror to the villagers. To them, I was a relic of the past that they wished would disappear. So you see I had failed at the one purpose for which I was given life. What then was left for me in this existence? Why go on living? For a long time I couldn't find an answer to that. But in order to live you need a purpose.
To exist for no reason, is the same as being dead."

'Ain't that the truth. I just existed for the longest period of time. Hell in just existing now. Just watching.'
'Are you okay?'
'Not. At. All.'

Gaaras neutral face took on a look of pure malice, hatred, and insanity.
"Then in time the answer came to me. To put it simply my reason for living is in the killing of others. For years I lived in fear of those who were sent to murder me. But now I am in peace. I killed many would be assassins. And it was while I was doing it that the truth was made clear to me. I live solely for myself, I love only myself."

'Honey... Oh, you'll look back in a few years and grow to be remorseful of that statement.'

"As it was the death of my mother that first gave me life, now it is the death of others that sustains me, that makes me almost happy to be alive. And there's no end to it. As long as there are still people to kill in this great wide crowded world, I will never disappear."

Y/n let the information sink in. Had she been raised normally, in a village in that sense, maybe she'd be murderous too. Hell she's already bitter and spiteful at half of this world both for their deeds and their treatment of her fellow jinchuriki, driving them to this. It makes her sick and the words settle on the inside of her throat as it grows tighter and tighter, fighting back tears and sobs. Unable to say anything while Gaara is still so unstable.

Life for anyone in this world was unfair and unjust and there were moments that the villagers whispered and pointed at her and she wanted to scream. Just on account of her friendship with Naruto. Who knows what they'd be doing if she grew up along side Naruto as a jinchuriki. She'd probably be dead by now.

The two boys beside her were shaking and Naruto had tried to step back from Gaara but Y/n caught his wrist and glanced at him reassuringly. But Gaaras sand burst as Shikamaru panicked and Naruto froze in place. Shikamaru screaming at him and Y/n just stood and waited.
"Now let me feel alive."
The sand shot straight to the trio and Gai Sensei cut them off. He walked slowly towards them, "Alright that's enough, save it for tomorrow, that when the final competition begins, you're just wasting it today. Is that what you want?"
Gaara crumpled over as the sand pulled back into his gourd and he practically stumbled out the door, not without a few parting words. "All the same I will kill you, just you wait. I'll kill you all."
Y/n waited in the room as Gai asked what it was about and when she felt as if it was enough time she silently dismissed herself and told them to wish Lee well for her. Naruto and Shikamaru had tried to speak to her about what she said. Well that's what Y/n assumed she wasn't really paying attention, just mulling over the information in her mind as everything came together.

The walk home after going to speak with the Hokage was silent. She took to her thoughts after she somehow managed to convey the danger that he was in and he smiled at her. He said "If fate wills me to die tomorrow then so be it, I will not run from death. But I will not go to it with open arms. Thank you, Y/n." She choked on the words as she took that in. "But- but you'll... Don't you-"
"I've lived a long time child, do not fear for what hasn't come to pass."
There wasn't much to say on the matter and upon her arrival home she collapsed on her bed and silently cried herself to sleep. The road ahead would always be difficult she wasn't living a fantasy or a romance fanfiction. This was real. There was nothing that could describe how much her stomach churned at the thought of what was to pass. The pain of Gaara's words still stung in her heart and it was nauseating. She was not ready to knock some out tomorrow.